Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Love this girl but she dosent love me back watch

ReputationRep:
    Im 15
    Basicaly, I love a girl...and have told her that many time, i Love you and your the only girl... but she likes a guy in the year below us ...and he dosent like her..but she still likes him.., he was aparently sending her pics of his body and stuff and she sent pics of her but then they stopped she hasent asked me .....so I said to her after abit of texting like you know i love you do you love me in the same way she said i dont wanna answer ..so is that a good or bad sign ..I really love her and told her how i feel many time ..but she just dosent love me back...

ReputationRep:
    /thread.

The use of 36 sad faces makes me cringe.

ReputationRep:
    Nice username, but seriously bro don't end up spending years chasing this girl if she doesn't feel the same. There are PLENTY more girls even though it's hard accepting that someone else doesn't have have the same feelings for you, the right girl that you can love will come along one day and you're fairly young so just give it abit of time.

ReputationRep:
    do not stalk her.... stop telling you love her. wait for her steps and react to what she does. do not try to be desperate because that is scary.

ReputationRep:
    thas alot of sad faces lol, but yeh i dno if you really love her then do what you gotta do, if its just a crush then move on. But at the age of 15 ill take it that ur definition of love is a crush lol, so move on.

ReputationRep:
    basically what you should do is get over it.

don't mean to sound unsympathetic or nothin yo but that's it.

ReputationRep:
    you said you are 15, im inclined to think its infatuation instead of love, if you are like i was at 15 you will soon start putting it about lol so move on i wouldnt really start looking for love at your age

ReputationRep:
    Follow her and wait outside her house at night.

She's a *****. Nuff' said. She's not worth it bro, there's plenty of fish in the sea!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 11, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.