Turn on thread page Beta

I think me and bf are over for good :( watch

Anon because I know he has been on here before.

To be honest I really didn't expect after all he had made plans for her us to do things over the summer. And he just said it 'I don't want to be with you anymore' and then just left me in tears like he couldn't give a **** which hurt.

My life isn't the best at the moment and I hardly ever saw him due his job etc but I had accepted that I would always come second best to his job but I didn't mind it as long I actually saw him and we had a relationship.

But I just truely love him because we have been together for a long while I just hurt right now and I don't wanna sound desperate to him lol

I'm just stuck for ideas on how to get him to realise what he has done.

So has anyone got any advice?

Thanks in advance.

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean by 'realise what he has done'? You can't force him to have the same opinion of the relationship as you.

It might not be a bad idea to ask him why he split up with you, but, sorry to say it, he may be quite happy with 'what he has done'.

Breakups are usually extremely difficult. My suggestion would be to spend a lot of time with those you are closest to apart from him.

(Original post by TruckBear)
    What do you mean by 'realise what he has done'? You can't force him to have the same opinion of the relationship as you.

It might not be a bad idea to ask him why he split up with you, but, sorry to say it, he may be quite happy with 'what he has done'.

Breakup's are usually extremely difficult. My suggestion would be to spend a lot of time with those you are closest to apart from him.
    But why would you make plans with someone when you don't want to be with them?
    Isn't it just messing me around?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Anon because I know he has been on here before.

To be honest I really didn't expect after all he had made plans for her us to do things over the summer. And he just said it 'I don't want to be with you anymore' and then just left me in tears like he couldn't give a **** which hurt.

My life isn't the best at the moment and I hardly ever saw him due his job etc but I had accepted that I would always come second best to his job but I didn't mind it as long I actually saw him and we had a relationship.

But I just truely love him because we have been together for a long while I just hurt right now and I don't wanna sound desperate to him lol

I'm just stuck for ideas on how to get him to realise what he has done.

So has anyone got any advice?

Thanks in advance.
    if the relationship has run its course then i wouldnt even bother trying to make him realise what he's lost, plus wouldnt you rather he told you like he did instead of stringing you along?

(Original post by emeritus2011)
    if the relationship has run its course then i wouldnt even bother trying to make him realise what he's lost, plus wouldnt you rather he told you like he did instead of stringing you along?
    I understand what you saying and your right!
    But I love him its just been 4 years and I just feel so empty right now!

ReputationRep:
    just need to pick yourself up and move on
    at the time he might have intended to keep the plans with you. but things change

ReputationRep:
    Well considering you always thought you were going to be 2nd to his work, don't you think him treating you like **** is to be expected?
    GO GO TEAM NAIVE!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 11, 2011
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.