Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Wierdest thing you've witnessed in a night club/pub Watch

ReputationRep:
    This thread is hilarious. :P
    I seem to go to pretty boring pubs compared to most of the people here.

Most exciting thing I've ever see is the aftermath of a fight between two asian guys in a pub. The police were carting one guy off and consoling the other.
    I've seen (and done) some... interesting things in a gay nightclub though ^^. I met my current partner there, and we got to know each other fairly well.
    Then there's the downright molestation of some of the subbier lads and lasses and some of the café/bar meets I go to....

This wasn't in a pub/club, but on Friday night, I was at Peterborough station (don't ask ^^). On the other side of the tracks, there was a little caravan settlement. This naked teenage boy, about 16 or so, walks around, waves at me, then stands about for a bit before disappearing... Bizarre.
    I didn't wave back, regrettably.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hardstyler)
    In the guys toilets, a guy threw his hand in the urinal, grabbed a urinal cake and ate it lol
    They don't call them cakes for nothing.

And I'm fairly sure the 'no Armani, no poonani' guy is fairly standard. We have about four here.

ReputationRep:
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dec S 92)
    Is this in brighton ? he works at oxygen?

"No splash, no gash.
    No money, no hunny.

Gotta freshen up for the poonani!"

Hes amazing
    You realise every toilet attendant in the country uses these lines, right?

ReputationRep:
    I've seen quite a few strange drunken fights but nothing amazing. Funniest was some guy who started flashing to random girls just outside the club lol
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Someone requested nirvana.
    A small group of people with said person headbanged the way through.
    Half the club left.

The same person from the same group requested rick astley never gonna give you up.
    The other half of the club left.

I might have had something to do with both requests :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vampress)
    Saw a load of guys in a line doing the Macarena once :erm:
    Hahahahaha!!

ReputationRep:
    A spitroast. In the middle of the dancefloor.

Classy.

ReputationRep:
    I was desperate for the toilet and went to the urinal (as you do).

My mates were laughing at me when I came out. Apparently I didn't notice the guy who was having a crap in the urinal next to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Powerlifter)
    In a memebers rugby club, a striper performed - shortly after this she was gangbanged across the pool table.
    WOAH. :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    A spitroast. In the middle of the dancefloor.

Classy.
    I don't understand how something like that could happen and everybody would just carry on dancing... Did people not turn around and stare? Not even a bit of disapproving tutting? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexJones7)
    On a night out in Cardiff and an Indian man was leaning against a wall on St. Mary Street (main road) with his trousers around his ankles, holding his todger having a nap!

He was only awoken after a girl threw her kebab at him in disgust. Quality!
    :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unicornsoncrack)
    the local toilet attendant at yates in the guys toilet has awesome rhymes for everyone who visits...don't ask why i know this....(it's also funier cos he's jamaican) some of my personal favourites are:
    (trying to get you to put on the aftershave) "no armani, no poonani"
    "no spray, no lay"
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheArabian)
    Yesterday I was reading this thread about a girl who got drunk and flashed her "privates" in a pub very amusing indeed.

I've been to nightclubs a couple of times but I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary, although I'd love to!

I was wondering what is the weirdest things you've seen/heard of in a nightclub or pub.
    oooo one of my best bud snogged 7 guys through the night and said afterwards "right i had plenty of men, where's the women?" it was funny since she is a extreme lightweight.... 1 pint and jagerbomb

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Powerlifter)
    In a memebers rugby club, a striper performed - shortly after this she was gangbanged across the pool table.
    Continue

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dee Leigh)
    WOAH. :zomg:
    Not an uncommon sight in a rugby club to be honest, what happens on tour or in the club stays there!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manitude)
    Half the club left.

The same person from the same group requested rick astley never gonna give you up.The other half of the club left.

Rick Rolled!

ReputationRep:
    A chav in a wheelchair, hiiiiiiigh of his face on mdma, skanking to Congo Natty and Nicky Blackmarket (jungle/d'n'b), funniest sight of my life. Somewhere in South London.

Don't ever let a wheelchair stop you being a tRuE JuNgL1St

ReputationRep:
    I saw a big fella (and I mean HUGE, he must have been at least 7ft!) be bombarded by short girls... they kept wantnig pictures and asking him to lift them! It was like he was some sort of amusement... very strange!
    Definitely doesn't top half these stories though! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manitude)
    Half the club left.

The same person from the same group requested rick astley never gonna give you up.
    The other half of the club left.

:rofl:

Imagine if that person requested for Rebecca Black's Friday...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 23, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.