Turn on thread page Beta

Wierdest thing you've witnessed in a night club/pub watch

ReputationRep:
    On my mates birthday he got in a pretty bad state. We were supporting (well, carrying really) him through the club when he vomited on some poor girls feet. My other friend just turns to her and says ''Im sorry. So sorry.'' and we just kept walking lol.

I have also seen a guy just slap his **** out and a girl immediately give him her number.

ReputationRep:
    Coupla us decided to take a mate who was in a wheelchair at the time and the bredda fell asleep.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Dee Leigh)
    :rofl:

Imagine if that person requested for Rebecca Black's Friday...
    I...I mean "they"... would probably never stoop so low.
    Plus at the time that song had never graced our ears and the world was blissfully blissfully unaware of how bad music could become.

Maybe if that person has had a lemonade too many then perhaps it may cross their mind and seem like a good idea, however...

ReputationRep:
    Wow my clubbing life thus far has been incredibly dull compared to this thread!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unicornsoncrack)
    the local toilet attendant at yates in the guys toilet has awesome rhymes for everyone who visits...don't ask why i know this....(it's also funier cos he's jamaican) some of my personal favourites are:
    (trying to get you to put on the aftershave) "no armani, no poonani"
    "no spray, no lay"
    "Wash the fingers for the mingers!!!"

ReputationRep:
    I've seen a pair of drunk people having sex on the dance floor in a club in my home town.

In London, a guy bumped into me and spilled a little of my drink and tried to start on me. I told him to **** off and he backed down. Then out of nowhere this really hench guy appeared and started demanding that I squeeze the first guy's ass, as it would apparently make everything better. Needless to say, I got a mate of mine to squeeze the second guy's ass later in the night.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Watcher7)
    In London, a guy bumped into me and spilled a little of my drink and tried to start on me. I told him to **** off and he backed down. Then out of nowhere this really hench guy appeared and started demanding that I squeeze the first guy's ass, as it would apparently make everything better. Needless to say, I got a mate of mine to squeeze the second guy's ass later in the night.
    This reminds me one time, I was in a *****y, 'upmarket' type bar and was chatting with a friend and two girls we had just met when a fairly nerdy guy comes over and says something really stupid like "hey, what's that pocket on your shirt for... your gay card... you two guys are gay aren't you what you doing with them two." I was a bit stunned so I told him that if he didn't **** off I'd put my glass through his face.

Five or ten minutes later a group of three or four truly massive and shady looking guys came over and started asking me "What's your problem with our friend?" I just couldn't believe such a nerdy guy was with a group of proper thuggish looking dealers, it just didn't make sense. I told them I didn't have a problem but that he just came over and started chatting **** and I got rid of them but they were eyeing me up for the rest of the night. When it came time to leave, I pretty much bursted out the bar and did a runner!

ReputationRep:
    quality thread! *subscribes*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iorek)
    Was in a club in Manchester, this girl lifted her skirt and took a dump at the corner of the dance floor. She then started rubbing her bum against the wall.

I do not believe this happened. THis is unbelievable and probably the best answer in the thread if true, but I just cannot believe this!

ReputationRep:
    I saw some one smiling as they where carried out by the bouncers, it just struck me as weird, the serene look on his face

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    A spitroast. In the middle of the dancefloor.

Classy.
    Again I dont really believe that. As if people would just stand there lettign them get on with it. Bouncers did not break it up?

ReputationRep:
    Serves me right for living somewhere where the only club is a ****hole, but only there would you see two people banging in the outside bit of a club, a crowd to gather, the guy chav to come away and be all "what? what?!" the crowd, then to go back to finish off what he's started anyway

(lol)

ReputationRep:
    LED Lights for night clubs can make for excitement on the dance floors.

ReputationRep:
    Last weekend I saw a girl suplex another off a podium/raised dancing stage. Horrifc.

http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/8662/59342144ht6.gif

Imagine that without going so high, and it was more like a spin rather than just a lift and throw over-the-head job. Either way ew. What was worse was that the girls were friends and the one who did it was falling so grabbed her friend to save herself and ended up spinning her into the floor. I also seen a girl, who's boyfriend was blatantly a yard in-front of her with his back turned, get with another guy. Hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    Sex, plain and simple. In corperation in sheffield, known for 2 pound quad vodkas. Two people having sex on dance floor. Fully clothed, she had skirt he had a zip :P very classy

ReputationRep:
    In a nightclub in Greece. Me and my friend were dancing with a group of Italian people. One good looking guy decided to take his shirt off (he has a good body), then started undoing his trousers as a joke but didn't go as far as taking them off.

This really short ugly guy decided that he wanted to do the same. So he took off his shirt, revealing his scrawny unhot body. Undid his trousers. Took his trousers off. At this point you're thinking he's going to stop now.

But no.

He sat on the floor. Took his shoes off. Then his socks.

Stood up. And then proceeded to take his boxers off.

He didn't manage to get them all the way off people two men picked him up from under his arms (yes, he was that small), pants down by his knees, and carried him out, leaving his clothes in the club.

Was hilarious.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 23, 2011
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.