Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I sent an email to the undergraduate admissions on Friday afternoon, I know they don't work over weekends, but when can I expect a reply? I've heard they're quite slow?

ReputationRep:
    Usually 2/3 working days in my experience

ReputationRep:
    Any idea of normal office hours? Can I still expect a reply today?

ReputationRep:
    OMG!!! so glad you asked this question lol, depends what department, however the unis admin deps are incredily slow and could take up to a week even if they are in office. If you want a speedy reply your best bet is to send the same email to three or four admin officers or staff ...it sounds pesky but they get the hint of urgency and i guarantee a swifter response (personal experience as expertise)xx

ReputationRep:
    The accommodation office and the Humanities/Archaeology department are fairly quick - if not the same working day, the next.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.