Turn on thread page Beta

Weirdest thing a guy has acted /said to you watch

Lets say , I met this girl for the first time .and I started my conversation with hey , you have a mono-brow..

ReputationRep:
    Are you aiming for a slap in the face or a relationship?

ReputationRep:
    Hi - you don't know me but I've been following you for most of the past year

ReputationRep:
    Hi - you have a lovely gusset - may I? [reach towards her doing jazz hands]

ReputationRep:
    You have really hot elbows.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Do you have a third nipple?

:lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    he said " i thought about you last night, while i was tossing off it was the hottest thing ever" this is my ex, he said this to me after we had broken up. Weirdo!

ReputationRep:
    BAHAHAHA I have done that before!!!! :rofl2: The girl I said that too just laughed it off and pointed out how retarded my afro looked at the time...we became good friends after that
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by ussumane)
    BAHAHAHA I have done that before!!!! :rofl2: The girl I said that too just laughed it off and pointed out how retarded my afro looked at the time...we became good friends after that
    How is it that you always get away with it with women?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zottula)
    How is it that you always get away with it with women?
    :rofl3: I don't really know!! I guess I have a silver tongue.. :P

ReputationRep:
    I asked 'Do you actually like me, because I'm getting bored of this.' (We'd been on and off for about 18 months)

He replied: 'Ask the audience!'

The first time was amusing, but after an hour's worth of me asking him straight questions and him replying as though he were on a gameshow I got bored and dumped him. Idiot.

ReputationRep:
    Guy I barely knew: "Hey, when are you coming back to uni, so I can pour alcohol into you? "

Me: :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    You have really nice elbows.

My sort-of ex told me a few days ago that the reason he kept saying he didn't want to see me anymore is because he's really heavily into s&m, and I was "sweet and innocent", and he was scared of what he wanted to do to me. Came as quite a shock, since I had been convinced that I must have been a really crap kisser or whatever for him to keep ditching me then come running back after a couple of months all the time...

ReputationRep:
    I'm talking to a friend one night and this guy comes up to her and introduces himself with, "Hi, I'm XYZ. You don't know me, but I know all about you from Facebook." Never laughed so hard in my life. I was lucky I didn't get punched.

Said "I love you" nine times the first time we had sex. Which was also the first day we met.

He was REALLY drunk. I don't think he has any recollection of this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sweat.it.out)
    I asked 'Do you actually like me, because I'm getting bored of this.' (We'd been on and off for about 18 months)

He replied: 'Ask the audience!'

The first time was amusing, but after an hour's worth of me asking him straight questions and him replying as though he were on a gameshow I got bored and dumped him. Idiot.
    :lolwut: :rofl:

(Original post by Panda Bear)
    I'm talking to a friend one night and this guys comes up to her and introducing himself with, "Hi, I'm XYZ. You don't know me, but I know all about you from Facebook." Never laughed so hard in my life. Lucky not to get punched.
    Epic, creepy but epic!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Panda Bear)
    I'm talking to a friend one night and this guys comes up to her and introducing himself with, "Hi, I'm XYZ. You don't know me, but I know all about you from Facebook." Never laughed so hard in my life. Lucky not to get punched.
    You were lucky or he was?

ReputationRep:
    'your eyes are like deep neverending pools of water'

ReputationRep:
    stebbed me in the shoulder then stomach
    i think she likes me

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 17, 2011
Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.