Turn on thread page Beta

Weirdest thing a guy has acted /said to you watch

ReputationRep:
    Drunk guy in QM union: I've seen you around before.
    Drunk Bubbles: Where?
    Drunk guy: On TSR.

:nothing:

_________

"I'm a diamond dealer".

_________

"I like your breasts... can I touch them?" I was like 13..

_________
    "Excuse me... is it 9am yet?"
    "It's half 11.."
    "Oh. Yeah I meant that".

_________
    *Guy runs across a main road towards me*
    "I just risked my life for you.. what do you say about that?"
    "You shouldn't have bothered.."
    I didn't mean for it to sound as raw as it did at the time..
    ________
    Some guy came up to me today, looked at my sister, and said my sister was really beautiful.
    I didn't know what to say, I was kinda shocked and he walked off.
    My sister is very pretty.

She's also just turned twelve.
    ________

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vilage_idoit)
    You were lucky or he was?
    Should have made that clear. I was lucky not to get punched. He wasn't too pleased that I laughed at him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Drunk guy in QM union: I've seen you around before.
    Drunk Bubbles: Where?
    Drunk guy: On TSR.

:nothing:
    Democracy? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    My sort-of ex told me a few days ago that the reason he kept saying he didn't want to see me anymore is because he's really heavily into s&m, and I was "sweet and innocent", and he was scared of what he wanted to do to me. Came as quite a shock, since I had been convinced that I must have been a really crap kisser or whatever for him to keep ditching me then come running back after a couple of months all the time...
    You didn't finish the story... :spank: :yes::whip:

ReputationRep:
    Hi- OH sorry! Thought you was your sister. My mistake, goodbye

:lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollywoodbudgie)
    Democracy? :holmes:
    Rofl, no. I know Democracy (irl I mean).

This was a TOTAL randomer. I'd never even spoken to him on TSR.

ReputationRep:
    'can we have foreplay'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sweat.it.out)
    I asked 'Do you actually like me, because I'm getting bored of this.' (We'd been on and off for about 18 months)

He replied: 'Ask the audience!'

The first time was amusing, but after an hour's worth of me asking him straight questions and him replying as though he were on a gameshow I got bored and dumped him. Idiot.
    He sounds like a winner! me likeyy

ReputationRep:
    "Did it hurt?"
    "Did what hurt?"
    "When you got hit with the ugly stick"

Not best pleased! He then proceeded to chat up my mate who then poured ice down his trousers xD

ReputationRep:
    'Can I touch your hair? I like rock and roll! Do you like rock and roll?? I speak English!' on a loop.

Not thaaat odd to be fair, but I'm afraid I kept giggling because his short sentences and bit about speaking English, and his accent, reminded me of in Fawlty Towers when Manuel is saying 'HOW are you today? I speak English, I learrrn it from a book!', and the Major thinks the moose is talking

ReputationRep:
    This guy i made out with in a club , called me a tease because i didnt want to go back to his for sex, i only met him that night! and he called me a tease, and said I was acting like i wanted it..... im still abit confused about that and p'd @ his comment. Just cos u kiss a guy doesnt mean u have to sleep with him, right? and how can I act like i want it... we was making out... wtf...
    so glad i did not sleep with that loser... he asked if i wanted to go back to him to 'play games' lol.... i was abit drunk and lol.... in my head i was thinking of actual game lol... like twister and stuff hahha

This guy in my year has suddenly become very touchy feely with me (but he does it to other girls so rest-assured he's not flirting), but it's just very.................weird. We rarely talk and halfway through a workshop he puts his hands on my back and gives me a full back massage.....i of course didn't know what to do so went along with it (feeling particularly violated but i didn't want to make a scene), starts poking me etc.....and just today was playing with my hair (he sits in the row in front of me)

it's creepy but he's a nice guy and i think he is generally like that.

anon as my bf is on here and i don't particularly want to tell him - I know it means nothing and that's all that matters...plus he'd probs punch the guy and i dont want to see him get hurt.

ReputationRep:
    Well yesterday a guy shouted across the street that my carrier bag had a pair of t**s...that was pretty weird:dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twoforjoy)
    'your eyes are like deep neverending pools of water'
    hey it beats "Your mouth is like a never ending stream of crap"

ReputationRep:
    Actually, our batch had a pool party, then when I get out of the water, my guy friend said to me "Hey, there's a sexy girl over there." while pointing to me, then, later, he said when he was observing me "You became fat." Then, I smiled awkwardly.

ReputationRep:
    Wrote a story about us in the third person after our second date and put it on bebo :nothing:

ReputationRep:
    I was once extremely drunk, shouting in the streets, smashing walls and urinating frequently (not my proudest moment) with some girls I knew and shortly after it one of the girls started expressing interest in me. I also started a conversation with a girl I knew of, a friend of a friend situation, by saying I stalked her (which I didn't) and I got her number. How do these methods work, but just being a nice friendly guy falls flat face down, i'll never know. Also once at a school themed disco at uni, I dressed as a teacher and told her I was going to be her John Stape and I ended up pulling her! Ohh my days

ReputationRep:
    My ex said he kept having nightmares about me after we broke up and just a load of really weird crap o_O. While we were dating he'd also say stuff that was supposed to be complimentary but actually just really hurt tbh. He's very honest.

EMZ=]

ReputationRep:
    Whilst stood at busy bar my knee all of a sudden gives in. I think well maybe I don't need another drink if I can't even stand. Anyway happens again, only this time I had felt something hit my leg so I turn round. Two pathetic looking men in their late 30s suddenly turn to look the other way whilst giggling like school girls. I turn back. They do it again. This time they don't look away but rather pull disgusting perve faces. I pull a **** you face haha and tell them to give it up. Turn back round and they actually start to grope my bum. I turn back round, slam my knee right into the *******s of the one closest and then casually walk away with my drinks.

Freaks!

ReputationRep:
    Weirdest thing a guy has said to me:

"Let me be your tampon."

I choked.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 17, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.