Turn on thread page Beta

Illuminati Proven Real watch

ReputationRep:
    Real evidence of the Illuminati has been published. "Tony" as he wishes to be known has come forward as a previous member of the infamous group.

I am also sick of hearing people deny it.

Read the full article here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1575454/Illuminati-The-Facts.html

ReputationRep:
    Bump

ReputationRep:
    I came here just to say-Fake and gay.

ReputationRep:
    Illuminati is real.

They killed:
    - Eric Wright (Eazy E)
    - Michael Jackson (
    - 2Pac
    - Notorious BIG
    - Nate Dogg
    - Marilyn Monroe (Although not confirmed)
    - John Lennon
    - Martin Luther King
    - John F. Kennedy

Michael Jackson were going to warn the entire world about what the Illuminati are planning. If you look at the title of 2Pac's album "The Don Killuminati" for example; 2Pac was referring to the Illuminati in this title, Kill + Illuminati.

There are some very sinister forces at work, and the world needs to stand together to resist this movement.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rory :))
    Real evidence of the Illuminati has been published. "Tony" as he wishes to be known has come forward as a previous member of the infamous group.
    Also, Jay - Z is a current member of the group. Google is his song called "On to the next one" there are deep meanings behind it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperiorHuman)
    Illuminati is real.

They killed:
    - Eric Wright (Eazy E)
    - Michael Jackson (
    - 2Pac
    - Notorious BIG
    - Nate Dogg
    - Marilyn Monroe (Although not confirmed)
    - John Lennon
    - Martin Luther King
    - John F. Kennedy

Michael Jackson were going to warn the entire world about what the Illuminati are planning. If you look at the title of 2Pac's album "The Don Killuminati" for example; 2Pac was referring to the Illuminati in this title, Kill + Illuminati.

There are some very sinister forces at work, and the world needs to stand together to resist this movement.
    Because every famous person died because of the Illuminati don't be so stupid, you are just paranoid and weak minded.

ReputationRep:
    Because every famous person died because of the Illuminati don't be so stupid, you are just paranoid and weak minded.
    I may be paranoid but not weak minded. Re-read your post and see how stupid you are, idiot. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperiorHuman)
    I may be paranoid but not weak minded. Re-read your post and see how stupid you are, idiot. :rolleyes:
    If the Illuminati are killing people then why aren't the people on the internet dead for exposing them. Why has no one person left and said I'm in the Illuminati etc? All you have is a bunch of conspiracies and no proof its all logical fallacies. You are weak minded because you believe in anything.

ReputationRep:
    If the Illuminati are killing people then why are the people on the internet dead for exposing them. Why has no one person left and said I'm in the Illuminati etc? All you have is a bunch of conspiracies and no proof its all logical fallacies. You are weak minded because you believe in anything.
    Quite obviously because if they did that inhabitants from Niribu would devour their souls and force them to forever mine gold as they did to the Babylonians.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah mate well funny nice one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by **** Valentine)
    Yeah mate well funny nice one
    Thanks man I've been working on it for ages.
    Plus rep for you.

ReputationRep:
    Eazy-E is rumoured to have been somehow set up to catch AIDS by the US government due to them blaming NWA for the LA riots. Think you're getting your conspiracy theories mixed up, mate.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know about you guys but if the illuminati are real then I want the next celebrity to be taken out by them to be Justin bieber!

ReputationRep:
    I blame the Jews.

ReputationRep:
    i wish angels and demons had never been brought out, i swear no one mentioned this until that book

ReputationRep:
    HAHA, oh this nonsense cheered me up!

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.