Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Is it possible to find love on TSR? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Is it? Have any two users on here been complete strangers before TSR and are now dating? This may sound ridiculous, but any girls on here who want to give it a go?

ReputationRep:
    no thank you.

ReputationRep:
    ......wow.

Desperate wouldn't be the right word.

ReputationRep:
    A fat girl might

ReputationRep:
    I've had my heart broken by two TSRians.
    Twice.
    Pathetic is not the word...

ReputationRep:
    I'm marrying someone I met on TSR, and we're not the first TSR wedding. Though I should point out that weren't "online boyfriend/girlfriend" or anything like that - we met in real life and then got together.

There are plenty of couples on here, though most of them didn't start out by asking for online dates!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    I'm marrying someone I met on TSR, and we're not the first TSR wedding.

There are plenty of couples on here, though most of them didn't start out by asking for online dates!
    I can't tell if you're joking

jesus, why the negs?! they're hitting my like a ****ing truck!

ReputationRep:
    There's a lot of wading through trolls you'd have to do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lechaton-x)
    I've had my heart broken by two TSRians.
    Twice.
    Pathetic is not the word...
    Wanna make it a third? xx

ReputationRep:
    Lol It's sweet and sad at the same time.

ReputationRep:
    Err your post is odd.

Having said that TSR imo, is a really good medium to find like-minded/opposite-minded people. It's a forum where people are responding and expressing their views, beliefs, opinions, attractions etc. You fancy a lassie and you check her facebook out but all that shows is her photos and what she wants us to see. It displays her social interaction - but what is more interesting in a girl is how she behaves away from the confines of her social circle and also her responses to certain questions posted on the H&R thread (mainly: do you swallow).

I think it's a good place to get to know, find something realer despites its cyber roots. I have a GF though so I wouldn't look at users in that way. Plus its hard to get a boner from a tsr webpage profilw. No offence.

ReputationRep:
    Well RK (admin) and randdom (supermod) are engaged. Been together 5 years.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rory :))
    Not really

ReputationRep:
    There probably are genuine people on here, who would make a great companion, but it's hard to distinguish them from the social outcasts and trolls. I have become good friends with someone I met on here who lives fairly near me. I don't think there is much likelihood of us ever dating, but it shows there are nice people on here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    I'm marrying someone I met on TSR, and we're not the first TSR wedding. Though I should point out that weren't "online boyfriend/girlfriend" or anything like that - we met in real life and then got together.

Everyone who negs me loves Rebecca Black.

ReputationRep:
    I joined to pick up chicks :cool:

Srs, put this on your profile/sig and wait for the pms:
    "Horny perv looking to meat chix with a tight body but loose morals"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lechaton-x)
    Not really

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for your offer but no.

ReputationRep:
    Well yes it is possible.
    It's like eating out of a dumpster, you can do it, but doesn't mean that you should.

(Original post by Rory :))
    You want to break her heart a third time? a bit overboard no?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 17, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.