The Student Room Group

Is it possible to find love on TSR?

Scroll to see replies

People do it, especially in the Back Room, it's like they pair up because they don't want to feel left out. I mean I can see the notion of getting to know people online (hell I've even met up with a girl off TSR :blushes: but on a place where everyone knows your business.... if it happened I woulfn't say no to it (well I would but you know what I mean) but to actively go seeking for a partner like it were a dating site??? Nah I wouldn't do that.
Original post by Rory :)

LOL that was brilliant +rep
Original post by Wednesday Bass
Well RK (admin) and randdom (supermod) are engaged. Been together 5 years.

See THAT'S why it's a no go. Everyone on TSR knows about you if you're in a relationship.

I've always wondered do people call each other by their usernames during sex though? :holmes:

J
Reply 23
Original post by tehFrance
You want to break her heart a third time? a bit overboard no?

twas joke?

Original post by Lewroll
LOL that was brilliant +rep

Tyvm
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 24
There are plenty of dating sites out there but TSR aint one of them ....
Reply 25
Not sure if serious...
Reply 26
TSR Dating? Now that's one I would pay to see.

*not join it
Hmmm....

I thought it would be a pretty obvious no, but people here are saying otherwise.

I know a few people who got together through TSR. :sexface:
Original post by jaydoh
See THAT'S why it's a no go. Everyone on TSR knows about you if you're in a relationship.

I've always wondered do people call each other by their usernames during sex though? :holmes:

J

Well seeing as they announced it in the MHoC forum, I assume they're happy for everyone to know.
Reply 30
Original post by Refrigerator
I can't tell if you're joking :frown:

Nope, deadly serious. We kind of knew of each other on TSR for ages, then finally met at a meet about 4 years ago, and got together after that. Getting married in September. :smile:

It's not conventional, but more and more people are entering into relationships with people they met online so I certainly don't think they're all "pathetic" or whatever.
I've slept with two people I met via TSR. One of them, I think I loved. Possibly still do.
Reply 32
I ended up in an 8 month relationship off of TSR. We met while mocking the TSR dating thread (yes, we really were mocking it) and met up a couple of days later. We eventually broke up for university but it is possible to accidentally run into that kind of situation. Going looking for it and online dating aren't going to help though.

P.S. She was an extremely attractive girl, by anyone's standards, so I have firsthand experience of meeting on TSR not being for ugly people who can't get any anywhere else, as the presumption seems to be.
Original post by Refrigerator
I can't tell if you're joking :frown:

tis true. my bf is on here but I knew him before. He introduced me to this charming online community...
Reply 34
There are loads of TSR relationships...
Original post by lechaton-x
I've had my heart broken by two TSRians.
Twice.
Pathetic is not the word...

You are a TSR legend.. :h:
Original post by Helenia
Nope, deadly serious. We kind of knew of each other on TSR for ages, then finally met at a meet about 4 years ago, and got together after that. Getting married in September. :smile:

It's not conventional, but more and more people are entering into relationships with people they met online so I certainly don't think they're all "pathetic" or whatever.

oh ok, good for you guys :biggrin:
Reply 37
I know people that have met online and started going out with each other and worked really well. However this is TSR, full of maladjusted racist obsessed with A level grade rahs. I wouldn't advise it in all honesty :tongue:
Is it possible to find love on TSR?

I hope so :moon:
Reply 39
I think Mad Vlad did...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending