Turn on thread page Beta

Is it possible to find love on TSR? watch

I would have said no weeks ago. But I've been speaking to this guy on TSR for about 2 months now and we speak everynight and talk about everything and anything , we have so much in common. Hes a really nice guy , and the way we ended up speaking is so random , and we are both hopefully going to the same university if we both get in. I don't know if we are in love yet but hes so nice I can see myself falling for him.

ReputationRep:
    i know lol she's ginger too, poor child

I quite like a guy from TSR. He's so nice and cute, and has hinted at liking me too. Problem is, he lives so far away :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lechaton-x)
    Yeah obviously we met on TSR, then met properly in real life.
    They weren't nice guys. Never again.
    Were they trolls though? (just curious )

(Original post by Drewski)
    If you've got any form of common sense about you, then, yeah, it is.

This place has over 700,000 members, it's not hard to imagine that some of them will not only be fairly pleasant people, but also well suited to one another.
    You think meeting complete strangers from the internet is safer than meeting people at a uni soc and I lack common sense? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArcadiaHouse)
    You think meeting complete strangers from the internet is safer than meeting people at a uni soc and I lack common sense? :rofl:
    I like how you completely missed the part about exchanging messages, getting to know them, etc....
    It's better in some ways because you can 'vet' them without the awkwardness of seeing them around everyday or having mutual friends. If you're open and comfortable with what you're doing, there's no reason why it shouldn't be perfectly fine.

And I didn't say you lacked common sense, merely that if you used common sense when doing it, you'd be absolutely fine.

ReputationRep:
    Don't see why not.

Going to hazard a guess that it's not going to be from threads in the H&R section though

ReputationRep:
    Call me :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    You joking right?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I don't see anything wrong with TSR relationships I've had a few flirty things from TSR x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davidmarsh01)
    I think Mad Vlad did...
    :yep: We've been married for over 3 years now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IndigoRockGirl)
    Yeah, I don't see anything wrong with TSR relationships I've had a few flirty things from TSR x
    And after saying that you can probably expect a few more :p:

ReputationRep:
    Nah, man. That's dead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    And after saying that you can probably expect a few more :p:
    Hahaha : D

ReputationRep:
    I am married to TSR...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thewiseone)
    Well yes it is possible.
    It's like eating out of a dumpster, you can do it, but doesn't mean that you should.
    Classic one OP! Excellent! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Maybe~

ReputationRep:
    dont know. try it, and let us know how it goes

ReputationRep:
    Of course. Everything is possible. I don't see any wrong with it unless you intentionally look for it by signing up and hooking up with every girls here.

ReputationRep:
    Anything is possible.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Except that.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 17, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.