Turn on thread page Beta

Is it possible to find love on TSR? watch

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I quite like a guy from TSR. He's so nice and cute, and has hinted at liking me too. Problem is, he lives so far away :emo:
    I know the feeling.

ReputationRep:
    ^lol

ReputationRep:
    DESPERATE?????????????????????? people hardly know each other and you want a date lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Cornerstone)
    Were they trolls though? (just curious )
    No, completely genuine in that sense anyway ¬¬

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lechaton-x)
    Not really
    at least you are smarter now.

a close friend of mine found her love on tsr. I wonder why. British guys are so shy. Well, she is British, too maybe that matches but it makes me wonder how it works out.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by jaydoh)
    See THAT'S why it's a no go. Everyone on TSR knows about you if you're in a relationship.

I've always wondered do people call each other by their usernames during sex though? :holmes:

J
    I know what you mean that especially in the back room, this sort of thing cannot be kept quiet. But as Wednesday Bass says, we have mentioned it in a few places on TSR in areas/threads which we take part in or know people in: the HoC, the mods forum and the Christian Society, for example.

(Original post by Wednesday Bass)
    Well seeing as they announced it in the MHoC forum, I assume they're happy for everyone to know.
    Yeah, it's public knowledge know and we don't mind who knows about it on here.

But like Helenia's story of how she met her fiance, randdom and I did know each other on TSR for a while. Then we did know each other in real life before we got together. So you mentioned 5 years earlier - it has been 5 years since our lives crossed paths on TSR, but it's not been quite that long since we actually met - it'll be a little over 4 years since we first met when we hopefully get married in the Autumn.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xEndeavors)
    Anything is possible.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Except that.
    I actually lol'ed. :laugh:

Why wouldn't it be possible? Hell, if I can do it then anyone can - the fact that it's TSR is neither here nor there.

Rather this than some kind of dodgy dating website loaded with gold diggers and fickle people looking for "The One".

ReputationRep:
    Oh it's very much possible.

:sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xEndeavors)
    Anything is possible.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Except that.
    Paul Mccartney FTW!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fhatthewuck)
    Paul Mccartney FTW!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thewiseone)
    Well yes it is possible.
    It's like eating out of a dumpster, you can do it, but doesn't mean that you should.
    This.

Also chicks totally don't dig my anonymity.

(Original post by jaydoh)
    See THAT'S why it's a no go. Everyone on TSR knows about you if you're in a relationship.

I've always wondered do people call each other by their usernames during sex though? :holmes:
    Why would you care what some randoms on a forum you spam up every now and then think?

Also lols at the mental image of people orgasmically shouting out user names. *facepalmlol*

Somehow it'd make you think you're cybering in real life.

"Um babe, yeah...I was totally feeling this and stuff but frankly I feel like I am cybering with you..in...real life....with a real life...peni....yeah I'm gonna get my clothes and go, but...thanks anyway!"

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm, I would probly give it a go . obv if we spoke on here and skype for a few months first to know each other and to see them to make sure they are who they say they are! not some faker or perv etc etc. and she would have to be kinda local travelling to and from london can be expensive.

ReputationRep:
    Is it possible? Yes.

Is it likely? No.

I think I could possibly see myself falling for the guy I'm talking too. We've spoken about meeting up it won't be for at least 3/4 months before we actually meet we've been speaking for 2/3 months already.

I don't see why not.. though the one gorgeous guy I've met here.. (with the same music taste as me) WILL not be interested in me haha I'm well ugly

ReputationRep:
    There is a chance of meeting someone on here who might live down the road from you

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it's possible :'( feels bad man.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know about finding love, but I've certainly had a cheeky **** or two over some profile pictures :sexface:

Wait, I don't actually do that

Much

ReputationRep:
    Course it's possible

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 17, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.