Turn on thread page Beta

Boyfriend ended the relationship but won't talk he says don't get your hopes up, he wants to see how it works with this new woman but needs to clear his head.

ReputationRep:
    it means be gone, see ya, but for you it should mean...eiiish thank God its over!!

ReputationRep:
    I think you should just consider the relationship over and move on

ReputationRep:
    He means exactly what he said.

ReputationRep:
    He wamts space, he doesn't want to be swayed into coming back to you. He wants you to effectively **** off out of his life.

Give him what he wants and when he realises what he is missing he will come back and you can kick him to the kerb for being a douche. On the other hand his new gf may be the love of his life and he may live happily ever after. All you need to do is get away and move on. Live for yourself and not wait on anyone else, your happiness should not depend on him. He dumped you.

ReputationRep:
    it sounds as if he wants you as a back up for him if the new woman doesn't work out , but don't go back to him, your better of with someone that truely wants you

ReputationRep:
    It's pretty obvious what he meant:
    It's over between you two, and he's trying to get it on with another.
    Move on.

All because I showed lack of intimacy. I can't cope and am grieving so much. Should I give him the space he requires as he said he isn't ready to talk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    All because I showed lack of intimacy. I can't cope and am grieving so much. Should I give him the space he requires as he said he isn't ready to talk.

Well yes, of course give him space, if he isn't ready to talk to you, leave him be.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You need to forget him, ignore him, and move on. When your finally over him, you feel amazing about being able to say no to him when he comes crawling back when it doesn't work out with this new woman. Never depend fully on someone else, move on with your life!

ReputationRep:
    Wow talk about bluntness.

ReputationRep:
    Don't be second choice for your ex if you can be put first by someone else.

ReputationRep:
    man up; move on.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2011
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.