The Student Room Group

omg i cant believe im actually doing this

Im not very romantic by nature, but today when my fiance comes back home, im going to drive him to the airport and board a plane to barcelona, his favourite city for his birthday. just thought of it today, and im actually doing it.

he loves footie and his favourite stadium is out there, thinking of requesting to play a one- a side game with him for a bit and 'let him win'. kidding, he woops my ass at it everytime. :smile:

what would you think if your partner did it for you? guys, is this too over the top?

EDIT- i called this place up, and they are up for AN HOURS worth of playing. ahaha, my fiance better start planning for my birthday already. :P

and im paying :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

i like a woman with who thinks out of the box..im sure he is pleased
Reply 2
Wow.

If you did that, and I was into footy, I'd be absolutely gobsmacked.

Over the top? Just hope to God he doesn't have anything important coming up. But still, that's a fairly impressive surprise. :tongue:
Reply 3
I don't think its over the top at all! That's such a wicked gesture, I wish someone would whisk me away on holiday!! Have fun.
Cool.
Reply 5
I just hope you're paying. :colonhash:
They wont let you play a 1:1 in the stadium though
Reply 7
will he be worried about missing work
Reply 8
That sounds awesome!
Reply 9
If you mean the Nou Camp, I'd be astounded if they even let you on the grass...

Other than that, good plan :yy:
Hold the phone!! Barca are letting you play on the pitch IN THE NOU CAMP!? Oh my good Jesus please dear God take me too hahahaha
take me too please :frown:
Original post by goddogit
Im not very romantic by nature, but today when my fiance comes back home, im going to drive him to the airport and board a plane to barcelona, his favourite city for his birthday. just thought of it today, and im actually doing it.

he loves footie and his favourite stadium is out there, thinking of requesting to play a one- a side game with him for a bit and 'let him win'. kidding, he woops my ass at it everytime. :smile:

what would you think if your partner did it for you? guys, is this too over the top?

EDIT- i called this place up, and they are up for AN HOURS worth of playing. ahaha, my fiance better start planning for my birthday already. :P

and im paying :smile:

you have now set a standard and for every other birthday you will have to top what you have just done lol...good luck:biggrin:
I'd certainly like it. He should too.
Reply 14
if my g/f did that i would be the happiest guy on earth!
Reply 15
Depends if he has anything coming up. I'd wtf a bit and **** bricks trying to pack in time but yeah, it's cool.
Reply 16
It isn't really over the top he's your fiance and its a lovely thing to do.
Reply 17
Iomg i cant believe im actually doing this

Well, yano.....start
Aww! That's so romantic-best of luck to you both,too (I noticed you said Fiance!)

Just awwww! :-)
join the mile high club as well?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending