Turn on thread page Beta

anon please

I'm just really down and unhappy at the moment. Revision is ticking me right off and I just don't want to do it. I'm just being stupid and crying.

Can anyone cheer me up?

ReputationRep:
    Bumped as this took a while to be approved.

ReputationRep:
    smiles

ReputationRep:
    Well with regards to revision, just think of the relief after a month/2 when you'll have done all your exams, knowing you tried your best, and can do **** all afterwards

ReputationRep:
    I can imagine how you feel, I feel like that at times. Best thing to do is revise often but give yourself a break and do something you enjoy like playing a game, watching a film or going for a walk. And then get back to it. Think about how great it will be when your exams are over and you'll have lots of free time and good grades at the end of it!

ReputationRep:
    air huggggg

ReputationRep:
    I feel you OP, regarding the revision! I have no motivation to start and when I do manage to sit down with a book I lose concentration after 5 minutes

No reason to be down though, you have plenty of time to start it. Maybe you need a break before settling down with it - pamper day, shopping, day out or just a night out with friends?

If not, a movie with chocolate and bubble bath always cheers me up. Its ok to be feeling like this when things seem to be getting on top of you but if you start dealing with them one at a time, you'll feel much better. I also find planning a treat for the end of exams really makes me happy and a little treat after finishing revision for each module also works. Hope you feel better soon

ReputationRep:
    Quite a few people have been feeling like this recently, myself included. After completely tearing myself apart over the weekend I just told myself that all the problems I have are tempoary and all have a solution.

ReputationRep:
    Do some revision, and you'll feel better. The nice feeling from not doing anything will be far outweighed by the feeling you'll get from being productive.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 11, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.