Turn on thread page Beta

First Kiss watch

Hey,
    I'm 19 started seeing a girl and will probs end up kissing her soon. The thing is it will be my first kiss!! I know this is a bit weird but I went to a boys school and I guess stuff just didn't work out before uni
    But she doesn't know that this is the situation (i.e. I haven't told her) so should I tell her before I kiss her, after or just not at all? Will it be that noticeable that its my first kiss?
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    kiss her well, then tell her thats how you always imagined your first kiss to be like, and she'l melt. trust me on that one.

ReputationRep:
    just dont mention it at all and just kiss her with confidence

ReputationRep:
    Unless you do something completely ridiculous, I don't see how she'd know it was your first kiss. You don't need to mention it, unless you accidently bite her :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Don't mention it, just do it and you will see everything happens naturally. Good Luck!

ReputationRep:
    Kissing is natural. I wouldn't be able to tell if it was someones first kiss. There's not really a secret that only people who have kissed know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahthegemini)
    Unless you do something completely ridiculous, I don't see how she'd know it was your first kiss. You don't need to mention it, unless you accidently bite her :lolwut:
    This. She won't be able to tell.

ReputationRep:

This will teach you everything you need to know (watch it all :mmm:)

ReputationRep:
    Kissing is beautiful thing - feels good and smooth after that if you like most the person you kiss !
    I remember my first kiss was amazing (and then I tell him that it was my first kiss- he smiled and sad to me: if you don't tell me this , for sure I wouldn't know it)
    Best wishes Oliva

ReputationRep:
    They like it when u lick their teeth, and also dont be afraid to keep ur eyes wide open and stare at her while your doing it. (Its romantic)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewroll)

This will teach you everything you need to know (watch it all :mmm:)
    I'd actually seen that before, but I had forgotten how God-damn awesome he is.

+rep

ReputationRep:
    i suggest that before you kiss for the first time, do something fun that you are laughing with each other that way there will be less pressure and it will flow naturally good luck!!

ReputationRep:
    You have nothing to worry about; she doesn't know how to either! Proof---> http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1598859

ReputationRep:
    just do it...don't mention whether its your first or 3rd...

ReputationRep:
    ahh, the ol' first kiss! i remember mine like it was only 6 weeks ago....

......... this is because my first kiss did happen 6 weeks ago.

All helpful replies, thanks

Anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    I don't think you need to worry about telling her, just go naturally with it and when the right time comes, the kiss will be good and you can tell her if you want to afterwards.

ReputationRep:
    It will flow naturally; I doubt she will notice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manc990)
    They like it when u lick their teeth, and also dont be afraid to keep ur eyes wide open and stare at her while your doing it. (Its romantic)
    Just don't.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 12, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.