Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    wow is it just me or have there been an increased number of 'first kiss' threads just lately ????

but yeah OP like everyone else has said, if you don't say anything she probably won't notice

ReputationRep:
    Please avoid too much tongue! Washing machine is never sexy...

Practice on your hand :p: close your fist gently and rest your thumb on top, kiss that space that you've made between your thumb and index finger/knuckle. I err never did that when I was 13 :ninjagirl: Honestly, try it!

ReputationRep:
    Just try to emulate the more sensuous kissing scenes from your average chick-flick, you'll do fine kiddo

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Anyone else?
    Hey,

I asked this girl out today and got my first (and 100th ) kiss.
    I actually read this topic yesterday and thought "Stop saying it is natural, it just happens, it doesn't look natural!".

Well it was!
    Okay, my first and to a lesser extent my second attempts were pretty lame, but it really is natural
    She did guess it was my first kiss, although I had already told her she was my first girlfriend, but after that it was 100% fine and we did a fair bit of kissing today...

Basically: Maybe your first kiss will be a bit questionable, but just laugh with her about it and the rest will be fine!
    Also, some people say the first kiss can be fine too. Just don't be an idiot like me! (I.e. Not stop to think for just a millisecond before diving in).

Hope this helps

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 12, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.