Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...xual-wife.html

No it is not because he married a transexual, but how he allowed himself to be used and manipulated. Why didn't he stop once to think,hmm I do not have film star good looks Iam average looking , I am a caretaker what could this person from overseas see in me? VISA ..cough....cough...

Didn't he think, the world isn't all sunshine and rainbows with people obeying the laws of political correctness despite what the leftist scum who run this country believe in this fairy land, and bringing home a ****** wife might well cause problems?

So now he is potless,suicidal and his 'wife' left him.

This is a good lesson for all the other blithering idiots he think marrying some woman in the far east means you get a perfect housewife, who will cook clean and be a sperm depository.That they are superior to British girls Newsflash , all women who are prepared to do that are hot and goldiggers. Because if they were not hot no man would be happy with that arrangement. So if you are joe average with a lower income job you have got to wonder what the hell she wants with you.

ReputationRep:

Potentially a possibility of not thinking she was going to run off, you know?

ReputationRep:
    I have nothing to say to you.

ReputationRep:
    Harsh man, that's really harsh (what the wife did)

As for the OP, your post doesn't even deserve a response.

ReputationRep:

Seriously, how stupid can you be?

ReputationRep:
    Feel kind of sorry for him. He was pretty naive, but he didn't deserve to be chased out of his job because of who he was married to. It says parents at the school he worked in complained, but why was it any of their business? Did they think he might fiddle with their kids because he fancied a pre-op transexual?

ReputationRep:
    The other man is the disgrace.

ReputationRep:
    **** me that transexual looks better than half the woman ive met in my life
    but yeah silly man - gotta feel sorry for him though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ministerdonut)

Didn't he think, the world isn't all sunshine and rainbows with people obeying the laws of political correctness despite what the leftist scum who run this country believe in this fairy land, and bringing home a ****** wife might well cause problems?
    Do you support universal suffrage?

ReputationRep:
    I can empathise, but in almost every sane persons opinion; that guy was acting dumb as ****.

ReputationRep:
    lmao

Lol dailymail news :facepalm::http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-Ambrosio.html

ReputationRep:
    I quite honestly want to beat that dirty man whore to death after reading that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ministerdonut)
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...xual-wife.html

No it is not because he married a transexual, but how he allowed himself to be used and manipulated. Why didn't he stop once to think,hmm I do not have film star good looks Iam average looking , I am a caretaker what could this person from overseas see in me? VISA ..cough....cough...

So now he is potless,suicidal and his 'wife' left him.

This is a good lesson for all the other blithering idiots he think marrying some woman in the far east means you get a perfect housewife, who will cook clean and be a sperm depository.That they are superior to British girls Newsflash , all women who are prepared to do that are hot and goldiggers. Because if they were not hot no man would be happy with that arrangement. So if you are joe average with a lower income job you have got to wonder what the hell she wants with you.
    maybe she actually loves the person and doesnt care bout how much money they have, has a big enough heart to know looks aint everything?, your a shallow person and bout that news thing i feel bad for the guy must be heart brokeafter that, shame on u OP =/

ReputationRep:
    Ouch. I feel sorry for the poor man. And maybe i'm just as dumb as that guy but OP you're a ****. This guy has obviously made a mistake which has cost him his livelihood, his life and his love.

That transexual was cruel and a fraud but I would like to think not all eastern ******s are that way. I hope that guy recovers and i'm sorry for his naivety.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    The guy said "It was supposed to be the happiest time of my life. Now she won’t speak to me and she won’t get a divorce". Why do both parties have to agree to a divorce? It seems ridiculous that this is the law in the UK, and someone can force their partner into staying in a marriage with them?

ReputationRep:
    Why can't this be annulled? False pretences and all that.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    it's a bonus

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neonlights)
    **** me that transexual looks better than half the woman ive met in my life
    but yeah silly man - gotta feel sorry for him though
    This!!!.
    I wouldnt do anything with 'her' though. She's still a man in my eyes

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.