Turn on thread page Beta

My Triceps have annoyed me today watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheExposedOne)
    it slows muscle growth as it doesn't give enough time to repair
    You are so right ,personally after a workout I get stretchered home in a private ambulance to my front doorstep and then carried over the freshold like a newly wed bride onto my bed.

There my girlfriend ,hell my entire family wait on me hand and foot ,and to make sure my legs get optimum rest I don't even get out of bed when I need the toilet but sh1t and pi55 myself in nappies .

Before my workout, I stand up and walk around the bedroom ,any soreness at all and I get back in bed and don't bother.

ReputationRep:
    There my girlfriend ,hell my entire family wait on me hand and foot ,and to make sure my legs get optimum rest I don't even get out of bed when I need the toilet but sh1t and pi55 myself in nappies .
    lol you're kiddin right
    anyways i read up on it and the best solution seems to be that you should start with half the weight to losen the lactic acid build up and then you can work your way back up

over time your soreness should get less and less

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.