Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if we have to pay for our vaccinations, I phoned my GP and they said I would have to pay, Hep B was going to be £75!

ReputationRep:
    My doctors sed tht, then they send me a message saying tht i dont have to pay for it, so i have already had my first one and havnt paid. As it is for a career not a holiday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lsm83)
    Does anyone know if we have to pay for our vaccinations, I phoned my GP and they said I would have to pay, Hep B was going to be £75!
    The only one that I've had to pay for was my BCG. Cost about £100!!! Everything else has been free.

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

I'm going to southampton to do childrens nursing too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NadietheNurse)
    Hi everyone,

I'm going to southampton to do childrens nursing too!
    YAY!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *maturestudent*)
    I have firmed Southampton to do OT, anyone else going there to do that this year too?
    Hi, Iv just joined the student room, am a mature student and have a place at Southampton to do OT f/t this Sept - really looking forward to it. Wondering about the transport logistics as live in fareham and hoping to drive but yet to solve the parking dilema???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ek2011)
    Hi, Iv just joined the student room, am a mature student and have a place at Southampton to do OT f/t this Sept - really looking forward to it. Wondering about the transport logistics as live in fareham and hoping to drive but yet to solve the parking dilema???
    Pay and Display (but expensive) or Wide Lane?

http://www.soton.ac.uk/estates/servi...rk_permit.html

Not sure how parking at WL works.

ReputationRep:
    Getting nervous now,

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guys,

I was just wondering where everyone is staying.As I have just found at that i will be staying at orion point and not too sure if there will be any other nurses there.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys

Has anyone applied to Southampton for the PGDip Adult Nursing starting Feb 2012? For thse who have done the interview, what type of questions do they ask? And what sort of questions do they ask for the numeracy bit?

Thanks

:cool:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.