Turn on thread page Beta

What's your view on chastity? watch

ReputationRep:
    If it's a deliberate choice then it's something that I respect. If it's just that they're desperate and can't get laid then it's quite sad.

ReputationRep:
    I have absolutely no issue with it.

Everyone that's saying you get frustrated is wrong because I know a girl who's a 21 year old who hasn't had sex since she was 18 and she's fine with it. Not all people want as much sex as you get over it. It really annoys me when people act like they are more sexually liberated or more natural and assume that everyone should be having loads of sex. Just because sex is natural doesn't mean you have to (or want to) do it.

It annoys me just as much however when virgins/people who are less sexually active start acting like they are better because they don't have a lot of sex. They call people ****s or other such words for having sex. As far as I'm concerned as long as you aren't committed to someone and you use protection you can shag however many people you want as often as you want.

It's 2011 and people should have the right to do whatever I want. Sadly these days it tends to be more the people who get a lot of sex saying "you must be so frustrated" or "omg how can you live without it" or calling people prudes etc. We actually had two girls who were like that in our "group" at college, both had never had sex but were really good looking so would always get made fun of (basically by guys who really wanted some of them and the ****gy chav girls). The rest of our group would stick up for them and tell everyone else to f of. We shouldn't of had to though.

So yeah I have no issue with celibate people just like I have no issues with people that decide to sleep with a different person every week.

ReputationRep:
    Nah mate, you'll probably just end up really sexually frustrated - tho depends on ur horniness factor I guess but if you try it n find that abstaining is doing wonders for your revision, then by all means, wear that belt - it's up to you!

ReputationRep:
    I thinks it's great. Hard but worthwhile.

ReputationRep:
    It's not for me.

ReputationRep:
    Not at all! I've pretty much regrown my virginity (ugh), and sometimes I feel like I could work better if I had someone to um... go at it with That way I could take my mind off of the thought of having sex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rory :))
    Shes a nice girl
    Too funny!!! I would give you more thumbs up if I could :}

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nizzay!)
    An attractible quality.

And ****ing hard in this day and age.
    Pun intended?

ReputationRep:
    Why bother? Rather than concentrating on not having sex (which rarely works), just do what comes naturally and work as necessary.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bhonfranco)
    Do you think it will help to focus on work?

Also experiences?
    chastity makes me horny

ReputationRep:
    If you choose it your choice should be respected.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 11, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.