Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

... without actually saying it?
    I know this is a classic, but I have a really hard time admitting my feelings to myself, and even harder to other people. I can't stop thinking about this guy and I really want to tell him, but I refuse to do it. I know it's ridiculous, but it's a pride issue that comes specially from the fact that we've always hated each other...

any advice for me :confused:

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Try talking to him a lot. Initiate conversation, try and meet up with him alone. Slip into conversations about how he's a nice person and that you care about him... and try and lead on from that

ReputationRep:
    "Main tumse pyar karti hoon"

"Eh?"

ReputationRep:
    Only say it if you're in a relationship with them and even then give it time. People who say it within the first 5 mins are crazy.

ReputationRep:
    Write it in cat turd on his parents bedroom wall

ReputationRep:
    Write it on a piece of paper.

ReputationRep:
    Kiss him? Make your feelings clear straight away.

ReputationRep:
    So what you actually mean is you have a crush on him..?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davezk)
    Only say it if you're in a relationship with them and even then give it time. People who say it within the first 5 mins are crazy.
    This. You seem clingy and needy and obviously don't actually know if you do actually love them.

(Original post by Blazara)
    So what you actually mean is you have a crush on him..?
    I'm curious about this too.

ReputationRep:
    I love u

ReputationRep:
    "evol I ouy"

Or if you're feeling devilishly crafty: "ouy I evol" :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirMasterKey)
    This. You seem clingy and needy and obviously don't actually know if you do actually love them.

I'm curious about this too.
    Well, they're not in any form of relationship, and she appears to just be horny in that "we hate each other OMG THAT'S HOT" way..

ReputationRep:
    How long have you known him? If you truely mean it, it should come easily. I've known my bf for 2 months and been going for 2 weeks and i sent him a message saying 'i hope you realise how much i care about you . . .', he sent something similar back, so i replied back to him saying 'i hope you do cos i was talking to my sister about you the other day and she says that it sounds as if i'm in love . . . and i think i am . . . X' luckily he said something sweet back saying how he thinks he too

Have you said something along these lines before?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blazara)
    Well, they're not in any form of relationship, and she appears to just be horny in that "we hate each other OMG THAT'S HOT" way..
    I read that wrong before. I thought it said something along the lines of why do you have a crush on him (if you hate each other).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    ... without actually saying it?
    I know this is a classic, but I have a really hard time admitting my feelings to myself, and even harder to other people. I can't stop thinking about this guy and I really want to tell him, but I refuse to do it. I know it's ridiculous, but it's a pride issue that comes specially from the fact that we've always hated each other...

any advice for me :confused:

Thanks
    tell him that when you see him "kuch kuch hota hai"

p.s. its not rude

ReputationRep:
    Sorry but if you don't feel like you can tell them to their face, and feel amazing at the same time, it isnt 'love'.

Feelings; yes, a crush; yes.

But love? Wouldnt think so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RequiemForADream)
    "evol I ouy"

Or if you're feeling devilishly crafty: "ouy I evol" :mmm:
    I'd so + rep this if I had any left! Backward language is fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LadyLondoner)
    I'd so + rep this if I had any left! Backward language is fun
    TI SI NUF!
    T'nod yrrow tuoba eht per - eht noitingocer si hguone. p:

(Some words take far too long to respell backwards; I'm blaming all the revision :ninja:)

ReputationRep:
    Avagi lavagov yuvugu.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 20, 2011
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.