Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

was i wrong for telling her that her boyfriends dead Watch

ReputationRep:
    :troll:

ReputationRep:
    No way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    No because if i gave her the letter she'd know he was alive. i'm trying to think of a way to tell her i lied before she finds out without her hating me. Do you think i should give her the letter when i tell her or does that make it even worse that he trusted me and i lied?

Maybe i should tell her it was banter and that I thought she knew I was joking.

If not troll..I cant believe how anyone can do that to another person.

She'll eventually find out herself and dislike you more than if you were to tell her the truth.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it is despicable. Never do that!

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like *******s tbh.

But in the rare likelihood that you speak a hint of truth; you failed big time OP. Forget about ever getting anywhere with her.

ReputationRep:
    Was what i did too far?
    Will she understand?
    What should I do?
    • Yes it was too far you selfish little Art student squirt
    • She will understand e.g. that you're pathetic
    • Tell her to truth and offer to hang yourself

ReputationRep:
    This would make a great movie

ReputationRep:
    Previously on Jeremy Kyle...

ReputationRep:
    1/10. Very poor.

ReputationRep:
    7/10.

ReputationRep:
    what a fake story? like he wouldn't tell his girlfriend or her family? or his family would tell her?
    and whats he doing about uni then? just dissappearing.. thought not.

ReputationRep:
    are you stupid? do you really believe that you can just tell her he's dead and she'll accept that lol... surely she has contact with his family, she might be a tad suspicious when none of them know about his death and they don't hold a funeral for him...

ReputationRep:
    Picture if it was the other way round and you were in witness protection, without knowing your gf hadn't been given the letter. Now go feel bad. Although this story sounds like bs (:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Victor-PP)
    1/10. Very poor.
    You'd think so, but look at the responses.

Just so you all know I told her it was my friend lying and now shes really happy hes alive but confused and upset and shes asked if I can hang out with her tomorrow. So the jokes on whoever said Id ****ed up, because now im in there :P
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wow, that's really disgusting. Even more so now that you've lied to her twice.

ReputationRep:
    Your dad uses this forum?

ReputationRep:
    Brilliant, im thinking now im gonna say this, i was lied to by my friend! You might of called me a moron but i ****ing love you! xx
    "Might of?"
    That's the worst thing you've said in this thread.

ReputationRep:
    If it's true, then you are the original douchebag, you deserve to have her hate you, and yes, you were obviously wrong.

Otherwise, cool story bro.

ReputationRep:
    OP I'm speechless...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 12, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.