Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Which one would you go to? Anyone have offers from one or both and not sure which one to go to? Also, is there anyone that goes to one of them and could give us some info on it? :hat2:

Thanks and good luck to everyone who's applied!

ReputationRep:
    Im in the same position... am torn between the two

ReputationRep:
    I really don't want to end up at Woodhouse, but they want the slip back before i get hear back from the other schools i applied to. So i dont know what to do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the don)
    I really don't want to end up at Woodhouse, but they want the slip back before i get hear back from the other schools i applied to. So i dont know what to do?
    Hey,

I think you should call them up and ask them if you can have an extension of some sort, because you're still waiting for other replies. Or call the other colleges that you applied to, and ask them if they can give you an indication as to whether they are going to offer you a place. When do they want a reply back, and when do your other colleges give you a reply?

University open days

1. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  2. University of Cambridge
    Churchill College Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  3. Richmond, The American International University in London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.