Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I filled out an individual census for myself as nobody else could be bothered to fill out the house census, so I just ordered one for myself and filled it out. Two of the others were included on their parents census. Two of the others haven't done it. Will we all face liability for not filling out one for the entire house even if I have done one individually, and two were at their parents house on the 27th March?

ReputationRep:
    The other two should still be included on the one for your household, when you filled it in how many did you say were living there? You should maybe phone up the helpline for proper advice though.

ReputationRep:
    Someone inthe house hold should have filled out a household questionnaire, and then those that wanted separate ones would have filled in an individual questionnaire, or if they were at home they wont be needed on it. Collectors are going round to addresses to collect from ones they havent had back, so i assume if you havent had a visit then your okay, although if you can get one of them to fill out an H form its probably best

ReputationRep:
    Thanks everyone. I finally found the helpline number and called them up. They said we all need to be included on the census here, but they'll just need to put their parents address down as well. And apparently even though I filled out an individual one, I still need to be on the household one. Ugh. Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Don't forget to put everyone's religion as Jedi.

ReputationRep:
    There was no such thing as an individual one!
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hypocriticaljap)
    There was no such thing as an individual one!
    LOL
    Uh, yes there is.

http://help.census.gov.uk/england/he...uestionnaires/

See: "I need my own questionnaire".

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.