Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi

So, earlier in the acedemic year I made a post, expressing an unhappiness with the course I was currently on (here)

To follow up from that, I was kinda forced into staying on the course. Main reason being, so I could continue to recieve the loans and stay where I was living. I've pretty much just hung on, with pretty patchy attendance throughout the year. Subsequently, theres a pretty high possibility of failing the year.

Thats the story up to now. I have applied for another course at another Uni. As well as finances for that year. Everything is green so far and i'm waiting for the final yay or nay from the Uni.

What I need to know is how failing the current course, is going to effect my finances? Is there a possibility of having to pay loans/grants back? How will it affect next years finance?

Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.