Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello everybody,

I am planning to study a MSc in Civil Engineering taking the opportunity that I am here in London and, after researching the different taught programmes that offer universities, I decided that the best for me was at LSBU.

It is not only for the money (it's the second cheapest of all my list) but also for the location and the programme, which is, in my opinion, the most complete of all.

Now I was curious so I put LSBU in the search box and what was my surprise that everybody says is the worst University

Is that true? Am I gonna lose my money and time?

I have read that atmosphere is bad, which is not really a problem for me as when I was at university I almost didn't have any friend in my class (different reasons) and also I do not really mind if the building is beautifull or not.

What I am really concerned is if I am really gonna learn and if employers are going to reject me just because I studied there.

Hope I expressed myself quite clear.

ReputationRep:
    No comments?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. London Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.