Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is Nick Clegg really the most hated man in Britain? watch

• View Poll Results: Is Nick Clegg the most hated man in Britain?
    Results hidden until poll closes.

ReputationRep:
    I thought it would be the BNP leader to be honest but...whatever.

ReputationRep:
    Why is it that people are hating more on the Lib Dems than they are on the Tories? Because they are the same old Conservative Thatcherists?
    Because we knew what we were getting with them- We still hate them but not as much.
    Has Nick Clegg sold out on his party's ideals for power?
    Completely and Utterly. He should have let the Cons try and form a minority government or a coalition with another party. Nick Clegg should not have tried to become kingmaker- those who vote for is party think the lib dems are a better option than Con/Lab and therefore the LibDems doing a deal with either party is a betrayal.
    And why are the students so angry with him for doing so?
    It's more the fact he promised to abolish tuition fees and voted for a Act of Parliament that would see them treble. He's a liar and a betrayer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stardropsx)
    not every single muslim does that, there are other people who aren't muslims who claim benefits and such. I feel it's unfair to generalise and blame a certain group of people, espesically when the minority are ruining it for the rest :/
    I meant the specific group who does any or all of those things.

ReputationRep:
    Lib-Dems are hypocrites. For years they have gone on about PR and the brilliant coalition government system. Now there in one all they do is ***** about it

ReputationRep:
    Were I a Lib Dem and told we were going into Coalition with Conservatives, don't think I'd be that bothered.

Now were I a Lib Dem who heavily supported PR and was told the compromise was a potential for AV. Then I'd be quite certain I'd be angry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DdotT)
    I meant the specific group who does any or all of those things.
    Oh okay, fair enough. I agree with you there.

(Original post by hrickards)
    Not a problem with Nick Clegg - at most there's probably only two Nick Clegg's in the UK so he's a majority/equal, not a minority! :P
    If your talking about David Cameron, I do acutally hate him for all this lmao. Idk what's going on in that mind of his!

ReputationRep:
    All I know is, firstly he's so ugly. And secondly, he is going to Heeeeelllllllllllll.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.