Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

GIRLS: Would you sleep with a 'dirty' guy? watch

Anon or delete for obvious reasons

My friend thinks I'm weird because I'd sleep with a guy who has a 'dirty' body. By that I mean he has a dirty penis. I like it when hot guys have a **** with lots of smegma - it's actually very satisfying. I guess you think this is weird, but It's more satisfying sleeping with a guy who has lots of pubic hair, and smegma because I feel more 'full' inside. I also like the taste of smegma too.

I haven't met another girl who likes this, but I assume there's got to be someone else who does. What's not to like? Seriously, it's more manly and dominating if he has lots of smegma. I can't really explain why I like it as such, maybe you can?
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 11, 2011
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.