Yes same, I don't want to fail and I know if I get on with revision I can do well...but I honestly cannot be bothered to do anything! I have no idea how to get out of this mindset. Thank you, and you!
- Parents making so much noise, can't revise properly.
- 9, 9, 9, rest A*, how can I help you?
- How do you revise for chemistry a level?
- How to revise for Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde?
- Is it too late to start properly revising for my gcses?
- Make me revise
- Sociology Help Thread
- Anxiety and Exams
- mock gcses in a month help
- Help I've wasted easter holidays and I have A levels in 7 ...