Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Guys: how often do you shave (before you look like a beast)? watch

ReputationRep:
    How often do you guys shave (facial hair)?

How many days can you go without shaving before it starts to look bad / affects your apperance?

ReputationRep:
    every 3 hours.

ReputationRep:
    I shave like every 2 days, unless there's a full moon drawing close.

ReputationRep:
    I shave every 2 to 7 days. Lol.

I didn't get any hair and now i'm twenty I sometimes get a whole ****ing beard (sort of) in one night. It's amazing. Makes me feel manly, I get all like a caveman and try to drag my GF to my cave during these feel-good moments.

I thimk this is a problem.

ReputationRep:
    Every 3 minutes, with a lawnmower.

ReputationRep:
    it is actually 2 -3 times a week ...but no routine...really depends what I am doing in the week really

ReputationRep:
    It takes a LONGG time for me to grow facial hair, and when it does grow it's really faint because i'm blonde .

ReputationRep:
    I shave once a week, but use scissors to keep my moustache in shape during the week.

ReputationRep:
    I have to rent a combine harvester, so about monthly, otherwise the cost would be to great.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iPodAddict93)
    I shave once a week, but use scissors to keep my moustache in shape during the week.
    ??????????????? so..why exactly do you have a female sign beside your TSR ID?

ReputationRep:
    Like every three or four days. After a week it looks very bad....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by j.laurence)
    It takes a LONGG time for me to grow facial hair, and when it does grow it's really faint because i'm blonde .
    I (slightly) envy you, not because of the blond hair (:p:) but because I look a LOT better without facial hair or even a 5 oclock shadow thing so it's annoying how quickly my hair grows! One of my friends is 18 and he still can't grow a beard. Everyone takes the piss but I've told him I secretly envy him!

ReputationRep:
    I find it actually depends on what I'm doing.

If I'm doing a week filled with heavy exercise, I find I have to shave more often than a week where I'm not. I'm still undecided if that's to do with minute increases in testosterone levels or just the skin 'tightening' like it does in a corpse. But I'm also not exercising my face, so :dontknow:.

Anyway, generally every 3 ish days.

ReputationRep:
    Every week........more or less!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iCrackMyselfUp)
    I shave like every 2 days, unless there's a full moon drawing close.
    Lowlz ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolDude)
    ??????????????? so..why exactly do you have a female sign beside your TSR ID?
    I fink it's wun of dem der joke fings.

Hurr Hurr. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Every 2-3 days, I like a bit of stubble bubble though.

ReputationRep:
    Im Asian meaning I had to start shaving at like 12 :P

- Uber-Man

ReputationRep:
    once a week : )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IceWater)
    I (slightly) envy you, not because of the blond hair (:p:) but because I look a LOT better without facial hair or even a 5 oclock shadow thing so it's annoying how quickly my hair grows! One of my friends is 18 and he still can't grow a beard. Everyone takes the piss but I've told him I secretly envy him!
    Haha ^^, so you don't wanna keep some facial hair like on the chin or even a wait for it.. a goatee? :P, I think a clean shave is nice but when there is some hair on but not a full on beard it looks even better :cool:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 12, 2011
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.