Turn on thread page Beta

Has something like this ever happened... watch

ReputationRep:
    I'd love to know whether something like this has ever happened in any lectures you've been to

ReputationRep:
    LMFAO fail. Still in college but i wish, that would be soo good

ReputationRep:
    Epic. We've had lecturers suddenly getting a guitar and bursting into song, but nothing on this scale!

ReputationRep:
    What's the point of a fire exit if the door doesn't open?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i.am.lost)
    What's the point of a fire exit if the door doesn't open?
    that exactly what i was thinking. makes it so much funnier though :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    We had a man dressed as Peter Griffin and a guy in a chicken suit burst into the lecture, fight along next to the lecturer, at this point the chicken scattered coupons everywhere and ran out the opposite door.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Urkel)
    Imagine if he answered his phone in front of this teacher:

:lol:
    Fake and Gay!

ReputationRep:
    No but an affable old lecturer once mused, as a bit of an aside after having had a word with students who were messing about a bit towards the back, that he'd once been disturbed by some activity emenating just above where he centres his gaze as he lectures, after a double take he realised "a female student had decided to mount a male counterpart and now had her back turned to me, in the interests of her not missing the rest of the lecture I asked her to kindly climb off and turn around"

Also these two blondes were chatting quietly during a lecture on Globalisation t'other day and the lecturer had just put forward his own interpretation of a certain area and said something along the lines of "but what do I know" when one of them had the misfortune of saying (presumably concerning someone else): "idiot!" a little too loudly so that it was audiable to everyone. The lecturer invited them to have a word with him at the end and you could tell was quite offended/angry :mad: ..poor girls pretty much **** themselves! :cry2:

ReputationRep:

I was in that lecture (in fact I can see myself lol), and I couldn't believe it was happing (he's a cool guy, didn't think he had the balls to do it, but he did).

She started dancing with him. Best lecturer ever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snapple)
    I'd love to know whether something like this has ever happened in any lectures you've been to

We've had someone do that before, pretend to answer the phone and say "What?! X Hall think they're better than us? I'm on my way!" Then he runs out of the lecture. Thankfully he didn't try the fire exit though :p:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9uh-...eature=related

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.