Turn on thread page Beta

Why would he ignore me like this? watch

So basically, i've been sleeping with an ex of mine (friends with benefits type thing) for about 2 months. On Friday i was out and he was at the bar I was at. At the end of the night, he walked me to the door and kissed me goodnight. On Saturday he text me saying 'I've got my hands full tonight' (completely randomly, i didn't text him first). I know he's terrible with his phone so i wrote on his wall 'what was up with that text *surname* :P ' and then he deleted it. Now he's completely ignoring me, any ideas why?

ReputationRep:
    He's worried you're trying to upgrade from friends with benefits to girlfriend.

Or he has another girl he likes and he doesn't want you to screw it up.

ReputationRep:
    Sadly I have no magic mirror that can look into souls so...yeah... I can't help you there.

ReputationRep:
    haven't you already made a thread about this???

but probably doesn't want everyone knowing he's still contact with you, and a comment like the one you left would most likely lead to a few questionnable comments

ReputationRep:
    Why have you made another thread about it? You had plenty of comments on the original one :s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ahoward)
    Why have you made another thread about it? You had plenty of comments on the original one :s
    my point exactly

ReputationRep:
    He's found a better *****, and doesn't need you messing it up with wallposts.

ReputationRep:
    I remember reading this late last night.
    He's not interested.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmi_lou)
    my point exactly
    i dont understand why people do it? youve had some answers if your not satisifed your not going to find others on the same site

madness!

ReputationRep:
    it was meant to go to a male friend, he was boasting about being with another girl that night

ReputationRep:
    i dont understand why people do it? youve had some answers if your not satisifed your not going to find others on the same site

madness!
    it is madness!!!

people's opinions aren't gonna change just cos you've made a new thread about it haha

ReputationRep:
    "Spunk bucket is trying to upgrade her status to girl friend, better lay low for a bit" :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    There's probably someone else he likes and he doesn't want you becoming his girlfriend because it will ruin his chances with her, or he thinks you embarrass him, or he made an honest mistake.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmi_lou)
    it is madness!!!

people's opinions aren't gonna change just cos you've made a new thread about it haha
    Also note how the story has changed slightly? if only i could find the other one! haha!

ReputationRep:
    Also note how the story has changed slightly? if only i could find the other one! haha!
    i know haha more details added all the time...

i wonder if in a few days there'll be another thread with a few more facts about the tale haha

ReputationRep:
    He's got someone new.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 11, 2011
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.