The Student Room Group

Why would he ignore me like this?

So basically, i've been sleeping with an ex of mine (friends with benefits type thing) for about 2 months. On Friday i was out and he was at the bar I was at. At the end of the night, he walked me to the door and kissed me goodnight. On Saturday he text me saying 'I've got my hands full tonight' (completely randomly, i didn't text him first). I know he's terrible with his phone so i wrote on his wall 'what was up with that text *surname* :P ' and then he deleted it. Now he's completely ignoring me, any ideas why?
Reply 1
He's worried you're trying to upgrade from friends with benefits to girlfriend.

Or he has another girl he likes and he doesn't want you to screw it up.
Reply 2
Sadly I have no magic mirror that can look into souls so...yeah... I can't help you there.
Reply 3
haven't you already made a thread about this???

but probably doesn't want everyone knowing he's still contact with you, and a comment like the one you left would most likely lead to a few questionnable comments
Reply 4
Why have you made another thread about it? You had plenty of comments on the original one :s
Reply 5
Original post by ahoward
Why have you made another thread about it? You had plenty of comments on the original one :s

my point exactly
He's found a better bitch, and doesn't need you messing it up with wallposts.
I remember reading this late last night.
He's not interested.
Reply 8
Original post by emmi_lou
my point exactly

i dont understand why people do it? youve had some answers if your not satisifed your not going to find others on the same site :s-smilie:

madness!
Reply 9
it was meant to go to a male friend, he was boasting about being with another girl that night
Reply 10
Original post by ahoward
i dont understand why people do it? youve had some answers if your not satisifed your not going to find others on the same site :s-smilie:

madness!

it is madness!!!

people's opinions aren't gonna change just cos you've made a new thread about it haha :biggrin:
Reply 11
"Spunk bucket is trying to upgrade her status to girl friend, better lay low for a bit" :rofl:
There's probably someone else he likes and he doesn't want you becoming his girlfriend because it will ruin his chances with her, or he thinks you embarrass him, or he made an honest mistake.
Reply 13
Original post by emmi_lou
it is madness!!!

people's opinions aren't gonna change just cos you've made a new thread about it haha :biggrin:

Also note how the story has changed slightly? if only i could find the other one! haha!
Reply 14
Original post by ahoward
Also note how the story has changed slightly? if only i could find the other one! haha!

i know haha more details added all the time...

i wonder if in a few days there'll be another thread with a few more facts about the tale haha :biggrin:
He's got someone new.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending