The Student Room Group

Conditional offers and predicted grades

I went to a UCAS open day last week and so I've been thinking about universities and where to go and entry requirements.
I'm taking sociology, English language, English literature and history, and thinking of taking sociology at university.
The entry requirements at the universities I'm thinking of applying at are ABB/BBB.
My predicted grades are AAAB, respectively, and I'm planning on dropping English literature, so if I get my predicted grades I should be getting AAB.
If I got a conditional offer back from a university would it be on the condition I get my predicted grades, or the entry requirement grades?
If it was off my predicted grades, and I only got ABB but the course only required ABB/BBB, would I still have a chance of getting on the course, or not?

Thanks!
It could be either, or lower/higher. It's more likely they'll ask for the grades they state you need in the prospectus but not always :smile:

& aslong as you meet the grades they ask you for when they make you an offer, they have to let you in
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2
Thank you :smile:
I was just getting a bit stressed if I didn't quite reach my predicted but still managed to get the entry requirements.

The icon is brilliant, by the way!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending