Turn on thread page Beta

are there party life after uni ? watch

ReputationRep:
    do people still party like they do in uni after you have finsihed uni ? i mean when you get a job does life become boring just work etc

ReputationRep:
    I partied all night long with my boss :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, that's what weekends are for.

(Original post by penthouse)
    do people still party like they do in uni after you have finsihed uni ? i mean when you get a job does life become boring just work etc
    Please do not tell me you are attending university with atrocious grammar that you have displayed in this post and in thread title.

In response to your question, of course; as a previous user has mentioned, there are weekends to have parties and participate in similar social activities.

ReputationRep:
    Only if you're popular like me.

But obviously you're not, or you wouldn't have made this thread.

ReputationRep:
    ay serious answer

ReputationRep:
    Life is what you make of it so unless you just go to work and don't party then yes. If you make the effort to go to parties then no.

ReputationRep:
    anyone else

ReputationRep:
    It depends on you as a person. If you like to party then you shall party. Just because you finished Uni doesn't mean you have to become a social retard

ReputationRep:
    Is your name inspired by the night club penthouse?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by im so academic)
    Please do not tell me you are attending university with atrocious grammar that you have displayed in this post and in thread title.

In response to your question, of course; as a previous user has mentioned, there are weekends to have parties and participate in similar social activities.
    How would you know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannah_dru)
    Life is what you make of it so unless you just go to work and don't party then yes. If you make the effort to go to parties then no.
    what? I may be being stupid, but you're saying if you make the effort to go to parties, there won't be a party life after uni. how does that work? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    It goes down in quantity but the quality goes up in leaps and bounds

ReputationRep:
    The party never stops, it just gets better as you're earning more money so you can go to better venues.

ReputationRep:
    There are no parties if you decide to go into teaching :sad:

ReputationRep:
    anyone else

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 12, 2011
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.