Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Easter Eggs watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I got one of these about 5/6 years ago :sogood:

and nothing beats these

ReputationRep:
    i had a lindt one last year ate it in a 1 hour sitting - threw up EVERYWHERE!!

ReputationRep:
    I want a deep fat fried creme egg.

Looks damn good.

(see daily mail)

ReputationRep:
    terry's chocolate orange egg and spoon.. they were amazing, but havent been able to find them for years.. chocolate egg filled with chocolate mousse... heaven..

http://www.ciao.co.uk/Terry_s_Chocol...Spoon__5287425 theres the website if you cant see the pic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tsrstar)
    Flake...Hmmmm.. :drool: Where did you get that from?

I usually wait untill the day after easter The eggs are cheaper then. not that i'm a big fan of chocolate, but the ones i like are expensive.
    A petrol station lol- I went to another one and it had the same but for £3.50! Rip off lol.

ReputationRep:
    You lot convinced me to buy an egg. I will get one!

Any recommendations?

ReputationRep:
    I already ate one of mine. :teehee:
    My parents got it for me so it's not like I wasted my money.
    I know Easter is a scam bit I do so love Mini Eggs and Creme Eggs.... :sogood:
    And I love how they're available for a good 4 or 5 months of the year now lol. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Why is it that easter eggs taste SOOOOO MUCH ncer than a bar of chocolate, even though its the same chocolate just a different shape?!
    I love easter eggs - I always get los even though I dont aks for them.
    Love creme eggs and mini eggs, and I like those little malteser and kitkat bunnies they are doing at the moment.

Are the lindt easter eggs actually filled with the melted choc or are they hollow?
    Seems to be lots of new eggs this year. Morrisons are on offer at £!.00! x

ReputationRep:
    the link eggs are hollow but you also get lots of mini ones filled with the lovely goey chocolate
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    You're obviously looking in the wrong place!

I got a mini egg egg for £1.00 at Tesco. A packet of mini-eggs on top of the chocolate would not be that cheap, I'm pretty sure of that!

(But then there's the box with the little map on as well! You buy the eggs just for that!)

ReputationRep:

easter-egg-milkshapes make it by my self

ReputationRep:
    But also love these

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dream_merchant)
    terry's chocolate orange egg and spoon.. they were amazing, but havent been able to find them for years.. chocolate egg filled with chocolate mousse... heaven..

http://www.ciao.co.uk/Terry_s_Chocol...Spoon__5287425 theres the website if you cant see the pic
    I remember them. They were lush!

At Sainsbury's atm, they are 3 for £2.50 [or buy one get two free]. Eg, the creme egg one that comes with two creme eggs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewroll)

They charge so much for those things and there is hardly any chocolate at all. I'm not paying £5 for something I can finish in 5minutes.

Are you getting an egg?

Whats your favourite one?
    My fave eggs are the galaxy ones but sadly I'm not getting any that size this year because they cost £10

After reading through the thread I should point out its one of the bigger ones with the egg and two bars of choccie. The Cadbury ones that are the same size are also £8-10

Think I'm sticking to mini eggs this year :P

ReputationRep:
    They were cheap in Asda the other week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dream_merchant)
    Easter eggs last me way longer than a few minutes. Xmas chocolate lasts till easter (only just finished it) easter till me bday (in june) and that till haloween and that till xmas... its a lovely edible circle of chocholately goodness :rolleyes:
    I thought it was only me that did this-I do exactly the same as my birthday is in August so like you say, it is a perfect cycle

ReputationRep:
    At work, I haven't put through any of the big eggs this year. The fact that the smaller ones are around the £1 mark means that a lot of people have been buying them instead. Two of them is probably the same amount of chocolate and is infinitely cheaper than one of the big eggs...

Also, if you have a Home Bargains / Quality Save nearby, check it out. They are selling the big Lindt and Cadbury's eggs for £2.99.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocolatechip02)
    I thought it was only me that did this-I do exactly the same as my birthday is in August so like you say, it is a perfect cycle
    Im not alone :ahee::gasp:
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Why not just wait 'til the Monday when it all goes on sale?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StuAndMma)
    Creme eggs. Around 50-52p each when you buy them individually (depending where you buy them from).

A Cadbury's easter egg with 2 Creme eggs included from ASDA - £1.

A scam? Not if you're smart!
    I have ten.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.