Turn on thread page Beta

how would you feel if you missed out on teen life ? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by petalo170)
    I know how it feels! (except for me it was a new school every year) I'm sure you'll love uni
    Hey Thanks

It's impressive how you moved around 8 times and still manage to do medicine. Congratulations!

Good luck with what you do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nnnomi)
    omg that's you?! So it was you who shouted 'NICE TITS!' at me as I walked home. in a hoody. :cool:
    Yup, you caught me

Out of curiosity, you don't happen to carry a taser/pepper spray do you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick Longjohnson)
    Yup, you caught me

Out of curiosity, you don't happen to carry a taser/pepper spray do you?
    No never, why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deyn_08)
    yeah, sadly i'm serious. This is a really bad dilemma. i'm terrified of uni, and whenever its the holidays i'm just stuck at home
    part of me dosn't even want to go.
    i hear you on the always the one to text first, i asked this girl about her birthday party, and she didn't even text back.

people in general make me sick...
    You sound like a female version of me. I'm also anxious about uni (if I ever make it there) due to the social aspect. I'm really not a the sort of person people are drawn to or to make friends easily (or at all!) yet I know it would be a horrid experience without friends. Sigh. The only friend I ever had ended up calling me a failure. Our friendship sort of disintegrated and I noticed that I was always texting or talking to her on facebook and receiving one word answers. Oh well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nnnomi)
    No never, why?
    No reason...just wondering what I'll be up to tomorrow night

[packs ball-gag and rope into a duffel]

i bet all of u guys had a good neen life

ReputationRep:
    I feel totally indifferent, that's how.

I wasn't interested in "teen life" when I was 16, and even less so now at 23. I couldn't care less that I 'missed' it.

(Original post by mermania)
    I feel totally indifferent, that's how.

I wasn't interested in "teen life" when I was 16, and even less so now at 23. I couldn't care less that I 'missed' it.
    :five:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 12, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.