Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I recently applied for a summer internship at Duncan Lewis and was wondering whether anyone had any experience of the firm or has heard back regarding the placement?

As one of the few legal aid firms that take on lots of trainees, I'd love to get a training contract there and the summer placement wound be a great start. However, they never even contacted me to say they'd received my application, there doesn't seem to be an actual deadline for when the applications are due, and I've come across quite a lot of negative things about them on the web.

Does anyone have any thoughts/experiences to share? Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Did you get a reply?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Lizzi*)
    Did you get a reply?
    Hey, I emailed them to ask what was going on and they replied with a form that I needed to fill in about dates/departments, but said that this was NOT an offer of work experience. I replied with the completed form and asked when I can expect to hear the final outcome. That was a couple of weeks ago and I'm still waiting. Urgh.

Have you applied too?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.