Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So today I got rejected, with MMU being my first choice
    I only applied to 3 places, MMU, Man College, Huddersfield.
    My only choice really is to hopefully get in to Manchester college for foundation, although I got an offer for Huddersfield's the cost to go on the train will cost me around £30 a week and I heard you can't get student finance for foundation. Unless I can find a solution I'm happy to attend Huddersfield

What's worrying me is that my next interview for Man college is in mid May, since it's so late it worries me that there may hardly be any offers left. Also for Huddersfield I got the offer in early Feb and am also worried if I decide to go there, there won't be any place because I will send the reply letter around May.
    If I don't get in I'll most likely be staying at home for a year and I don't want that.
    I feel hopeless got any advice?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.