The Student Room Group

Honestly, why girls don't act as flirty as guys

First of all, yes, I am am a weirdo, pervert, troll, etc. Now get to the point.

Girls, let us have moments of honesty here, and I urge you to comment anonymously so that you are 100% sure that you are speaking very openly.

I feel that guys act much more flirty than girls. And I feel that I am taking it to the extreme. Personally, I wouldn't mind having sex with almost any good-looking clean girl. I am particularly obsessed with boobs, I love playing with them and I wouldn't mind playing with every pair of boobs on this earth.

Now for girls, if you had the chance to get rid of your shyness, worries about how others will think about your behaviour, and assuming that you are not in a relationship, will you act in the same way as I do, or even close to it? why (not)? honestly girls, I want convincing answers.

I mean who wouldn't want to have sexy fun with a pretty partner?

Sometimes I feel that girls are either hypocrites or, for reasons I don't know, don't have the courage to do sexual things they like.
Kinda obvious.

They don't want to be perceived as the sluts that they are.
Reply 2
OP, I never realized that.

I think girls and guys are equally flirtious.

But, your post was just kind'a creepy.

Especially this bit:

I wouldn't mind having sex with almost any good-looking clean girl. I am particularly obsessed with boobs, I love playing with them and I wouldn't mind playing with every pair of boobs on this earth.

Still, "Don't have the courage"? Maybe you're asking weird things.

Original post by iCrackMyselfUp
Kinda obvious.

They don't want to be perceived as the sluts that they are.

And you're a dickhead.
(edited 13 years ago)
Some girls will say they are interested more in a guys "personality".

Some girls will say they don't have the confidence to go and flirt.

Some girls will say that the guy is supposed to be the flirty one.

Some girls say that they don't want to be seen as "easy".

Some girls like to play hard to get.

No one will ever no :frown:
Reply 4
They're flirty with me.

You have to be attractive for a girl for her to flirt with you.
Reply 5
Maybe because if it goes wrong, they end up preggerz.
I'm a girl (posting anon because yeah we do get embarrassed of our inner slag haha ).. but a good looking guy.. and if no one was judging.. i wouldn't mind. But not EVERY good looking guy. It's not being hypocritical it's called having standards..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending