Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    yeah.. you should hear today

if not-till Friday definitively.. fingers crossed!

ReputationRep:
    Still no news arhgggg!!!

ReputationRep:
    heyy i heard back today about 7pm i got the e-mail threw.. i had my interview on 16TH OF April at 9am was the start i got a place im already working as a support worker so only got to send them my quaifcations ! .. i really thought i messed it up still cant believe it.. i got a place for jan 2012 on child nursing ! let me know how u all get on and good luck i was shocked to hear soo late!! x

ReputationRep:
    well done hfsmith3
    congrats!

ReputationRep:
    wow congrats hfsmith3!!! is yours the diploma or degree. I hope i hear soon

ReputationRep:
    i have got a place !!!! for this sept. i am so happy

ReputationRep:
    Morgan well done!

...wanna swap with me for Sept 2012?? then you could have some rest until next year

ReputationRep:
    ive still got to get 40 ucas points from my a level am re taking soon.

I am glad to have got in as i had alreadygiven my notice in lol.! At least we are both in thats the main thing we must have done alright xxx

ReputationRep:
    its for the dipolma thank u

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hfsmith3)
    its for the dipolma thank u
    Grats to you an everyone else who has a place

Iv'e firmed a place for the advanced diploma adult branch, can't wait for september ;D

ReputationRep:
    I've got on to adult nursing january intake anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    hi all
    i'm starting the advanced diploma, adult branch in sept 2011. really nervous. who else is starting this sept?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joab85)
    hi all
    i'm starting the advanced diploma, adult branch in sept 2011. really nervous. who else is starting this sept?
    Im hopefully starting at Hallam in september too

ReputationRep:
    r u doin the diploma? av u got a date 4 ur pre course day yet?

ReputationRep:
    No I havent I only had my CRB and occupational health through last week too. Havent heard from the NHS either yet :/ Have you?

ReputationRep:
    i've got my pre course day 6th July. think they invite u 2 pre course day when they recieve ur crb and health screening forms bck from u.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    Any one doing the PGD Adult nursing at Sheffield Hallam uni? What have you got sorted for accomodation?

ReputationRep:
    Hey!
    im from ireland so new to this ucas stuff and i havent applied for a nursing diploma but want to start one in 2011 or early 2012...am i too late?!?!should i bother with the clearing on ucas??
    can you guys help me out should i apply and if so where cause i cant find much colleges offering diplomas anymore
    thanks lads

ReputationRep:
    Hi , so who's starting in sept? Natalie and joab. Fancy swapping email addresses so we can say hi before we start?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stigma56)
    Morgan, I`m also 30, I`ve got 2 kids.. and I`m having an interview on Sat 16th Apr... very nervous.. I didn`t apply anywhere elso, only Hallam.
    I`ve done a bit of preparation.. Hope it`s going to help.
    i`m actually more afraid of the group work than the interview, for some reason...

Would like to get the place sooooo much

I hope we will all be succesful!
    is there a numeracy and literacy test?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.