Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I know from my own experience (as a girl) that if sex is really good I don't have 'thoughts' during sex, because I'm so in the moment kind of thing, but if it's average/bad I do sort of think things to myself, usually 'Oh god, this is awkward..ha how funny I'm having sex' haha. Is it the same for boys? I read somewhere that for a woman, her whole body is involved in sex, whereas for a man only his penis feels good and so he is sort of 'separate' from the act and very conscious. Would you say that's true?

ReputationRep:
    What?

Actually its women who can think during sex unless the guy is trying to avoid the face of the girl he is shagging. Thats where the term 'brown paper bag' came from but a guy may think of his gran to stop cuming a bit early.

ReputationRep:
    i do the 13 times table in my head

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I know from my own experience (as a girl) that if sex is really good I don't have 'thoughts' during sex, because I'm so in the moment kind of thing, but if it's average/bad I do sort of think things to myself, usually 'Oh god, this is awkward..ha how funny I'm having sex' haha. Is it the same for boys? I read somewhere that for a woman, her whole body is involved in sex, whereas for a man only his penis feels good and so he is sort of 'separate' from the act and very conscious. Would you say that's true?
    i'm exactly the same. if it's really good i can't even tell you what i was thinking at the time because i was so into it. otherwise i do tend to think of other things...

ReputationRep:
    Prescott in lingerie has popped into my head a couple of times.

ReputationRep:
    what i think depends on the position...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harry.C)
    Prescott in lingerie has popped into my head a couple of times.
    why would you want to *** faster?

ReputationRep:
    If you're wondering if boys think during sex, then the answer is no.... Boys or any species related to them CANNOT multitask. Its physically and mentally impossible for them... bless, they can't help it!

ReputationRep:
    Boys don't think at the best of times so I doubt it.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I just asked my BF this question (he is right next to me).

He said he thinks but only about what to do to me next. lol

ReputationRep:
    I usually plan how I'm going to escape once she has woken up.
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    "I hope I finish before the police get here"

ReputationRep:
    I often think about food during sex... I always get really hungry during sex, but afterwards it's gone

Only when I suddenly realise that I'm too close to climax, too soon.

One time I focused on what I'd read earlier on in the day about Wittgenstein to keep myself afloat. That was my girlfriend's favourite example, when I told her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Dreaming*)
    Boys don't think at the best of times so I doubt it.
    Nice answer ..go girl

ReputationRep:
    yes, for me at least, 100% conscious

in my first sexual encounter i was doing the 17 times table etc.. tightttt poon = felt to good = couldn't let myself go, i would have came inside a minute, instead of 5..

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 15, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.