Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

What's the best online shop for various cool lounge pants in UK? I have found some interesting ones, like Ninja turtles cartoon or Transformers, on eBay and Amazon, but there's not much. Does anyone know any good shops with a big selection?

(Original post by Powka)
    Hey,

What's the best online shop for various cool lounge pants in UK? I have found some interesting ones, like Ninja turtles cartoon or Transformers, on eBay and Amazon, but there's not much. Does anyone know any good shops with a big selection?
    I got a good pair from Web undies a few years ago.... its an American site, but they ship to the UK at reasonable prices: http://webundies.net/category/135194...unge-Pants.htm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daniel_williams)
    I got a good pair from Web undies a few years ago.... its an American site, but they ship to the UK at reasonable prices: http://webundies.net/category/135194...unge-Pants.htm
    Thanks, they do have a huge selection of lounge pants, although I tried to buy one pair and got a message during checkout that they do not deliver to my destination here in UK. Weird. They also don't have any contacts.

Any other websites out there like this one?

(Original post by Powka)
    Thanks, they do have a huge selection of lounge pants, although I tried to buy one pair and got a message during checkout that they do not deliver to my destination here in UK. Weird. They also don't have any contacts.

Any other websites out there like this one?
    Have you tried places like ASOS, Very, House of Fraiser? failing that I'm sure you'd be able to get some knock off (but brand new) ones on ebay.

ReputationRep:
    Topman have good loungepants as do New Look.

Buy online...nothing sexier than a man in Sonic PJ trousers. :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Powka)
    have found some interesting ones, like Ninja turtles cartoon or Transformers, on eBay and Amazon, but there's not much. Does anyone know any good shops with a big selection?
    God, you're one of those people who'll do/wear anything as long as it's got some gimmicky 'novelty' about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I<3LAMP)
    Topman have good loungepants as do New Look.

Buy online...nothing sexier than a man in Sonic PJ trousers. :sogood:
    What about Pikachu PJ's? :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by j.laurence)
    What about Pikachu PJ's? :sexface:
    That'll do.
    :sexface:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.