Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aust1n)
    When do your courses start? You should all stop panicking and call them on Tuesday, they will be here soon.
    They've also moved a couple of addmissions offices to one site which may have caused the delay.
    Because of this move, you could always try tomorrow because they may be working overtime to make sure everybody gets sorted; it's always better to try than sit around waiting.
    Was just checking if others were in a similar situation. And it says on UCAS my course starts in September 1st. N will phone them tomorrow to see what they say.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shafiul8)
    Ahh i still haven't heard from BCU!
    UCAS confirmed my place but i ain't even had a confirmation letter from BCU

Everyone else got their letters???

I'm planning to do Accountancy bdw
    Mine came only on saturday so yours might be coming soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faisal_R)
    Mine came only on saturday so yours might be coming soon.
    Thanks for letting me know! Thort i was the only one who was waiting. Will be looking out for the post :happy2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shafiul8)
    Was just checking if others were in a similar situation. And it says on UCAS my course starts in September 1st. N will phone them tomorrow to see what they say.
    The majority of UCAS courses say the 1st of any month for administrative reasons.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pixie11)
    I'm studying fashion retail management and staying at curzon gateway! Move in on the 17th, can't wait for freshers!!
    Oh cool, I'm staying at Curzon too! I'm studying Fashion Design. What block you staying at?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pixie11)
    I'm studying fashion retail management and staying at curzon gateway! Move in on the 17th, can't wait for freshers!!
    hey

what flat are you staying at Curzon? I am 106

ReputationRep:
    Have no idea what block it is but im in flat 104. Plus has any one else had trouble logging onto student union website?

ReputationRep:
    I don't even think we have logins yet have we?

ReputationRep:
    I will be living at home so how can I enjoy the night outs and I don't want to be coming home drunk.

ReputationRep:
    How much are you lot budgeting for freshers? Also, anyone had their log ins yet for freshers events?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RosieK)
    Oh cool, I'm staying at Curzon too! I'm studying Fashion Design. What block you staying at?
    Im studying Fashion Design too and also staying in Curzon

ReputationRep:
    I haven't even got a login username or password? Which means I can't buy the freshers wristband or freshers tickets, pretty frustrating! :P

ReputationRep:
    Noone has as far as I know.

ReputationRep:
    Less than a week to go now. Has anyone had their pre-enrolment email or login details yet?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have a clue about log-ins for freshers? I have my student ID but no password? Starting to panic that we move in soon and ive been told nothing about my first day at city south on the 19th! xx

ReputationRep:
    hi every1
    dou know if there are any types of rooms available anywhere my friend is in desperate need of accommodation in Birmingham she starts BCU on Friday. please let me know thankss

ReputationRep:
    Try googling Hamcam? I think they might.

And nope, still nothing about logins.. seems like noones gonna get wristbands for freshers at this rate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bandelera)
    Less than a week to go now. Has anyone had their pre-enrolment email or login details yet?
    I was waiting for mine and it come out today. But thats or students who have already enrolled. If you're first year im not sure. Mine came about 2-3 prior freshers week

ReputationRep:
    I got an email from BCU containing the login details last week. So keep an eye on your emails.

ReputationRep:
    I have been! I have nothing still though. Anyone emailed their faculty about it?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 26, 2013

University open days

1. Birmingham City University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.