What ain't no country I ever heard of
    They speak English in what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TimmonaPortella)
    What ain't no country I ever heard of
    They speak English in what?
    lol.

ReputationRep:
    I think claims of oxford being racist are dumb. Requirements there are ridiculously high, + even if you have them doesn't mean you get in, doesn't matter if you're black or white. but of course some like reasoning what they heard or their failed attempt that they were perfect, but they got rejected. I myself don't realize were I'm wrong, until I am being told that there and there I could've done better, and I doubt I'm only one.

I think camerons being down is just some political attempt to make him shine.

talking about racism, wtf is with "black girls night out only" ad that I remember sometime ago on telly, how's that not racist?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Martynas_UK)
    I think claims of oxford being racist are dumb. Requirements there are ridiculously high, + even if you have them doesn't mean you get in, doesn't matter if you're black or white. but of course some like reasoning what they heard or their failed attempt that they were perfect, but they got rejected. I myself don't realize were I'm wrong, until I am being told that there and there I could've done better, and I doubt I'm only one.

I think camerons being down is just some political attempt to make him shine.

talking about racism, wtf is with "black girls night out only" ad that I remember sometime ago on telly, how's that not racist?

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humanrights)
    so you think sub saharan africans are as intelligent as the chinese people on average? ( the chinese being over 90% han chinese-- so a mono racial group in essence)

thats a wild claim. can you prove it?
    Like my original post stated, that statement was so beyond ignorant, I DON'T KNOW WHY I BOTHERED (replying that is:rolleyes:). Anyway, I feel that my argument and time would be wasted on such an ignorant/racist person like yourself. I will no longer be replying to the likes of you, including your reply as you lot are not worth my time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King-Panther)
    Like my original post stated, that statement was so beyond ignorant, I DON'T KNOW WHY I BOTHERED (replying that is:rolleyes:). Anyway, I feel that my argument and time would be wasted on such an ignorant/racist person like yourself. I will no longer be replying to the likes of you, including your reply as you lot are not worth my time.

so, again. why is it ignorant??

you are a racist. not me.

ReputationRep:

(Original post by nibbler12)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Datbreh)
    [IMG][/IMG]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wavey93)
    [/URL[/IMG]

:bandit:

ReputationRep:
    Wtf, if they don't make the grade they don't cut it...how is that racist. Someone please educate me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Datbreh)
    [/URL[/IMG]

:bandit:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TimmonaPortella)

ReputationRep:
    Just because a black person doesnt get into oxford or any uni does not mean the institution is racist. Honestly im sick of this pc bull****. Grow up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I<3LAMP)
    Well would you rather he did NOTHING?
    Should he also try to equalise participation in the NBA? Traits occur in different distributions across groups. http://infoproc.blogspot.com/2007/01...nomes-and.html

ReputationRep:
    I think this thread needs to be revived.
    Yes, he's trying to "be down" with black people.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 7, 2011
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.