Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Same guy I got an STI from a year ago Watch

ReputationRep:
    Go and enjoy yourself, but refuse to sleep with him

ReputationRep:
    What the hell is wrong with you OP????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    So h gave you an STD and now you are worried you won't be able to control yourself and will have sex with him again?
    This :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Welshie)
    I met a guy a year ago on Student BrakeAway when we were road tripping accross europe, anyway I ended up with him one of the drunken nights and caught Chlamydia, i never mentioned it to him I just got it zapped, but hav kept in touch, this year he has invited me to come on his team for the same event ... drinking and partying for a whole week can I trust myselkf with th sort of prson who carries around chlamydia ... he might hav something worse now, or still hav it ... i know his intentions are for a 'fun' week ... I really want to go, he knows i havent got plans, but im just not sure ... itsd a bit of a hectic event and am not great when drunk
    get a tattoo on top of your punani that says i have aids, don't bang me.

so even if u get drunk and can't control your slutness, as long as he can read, u shd be ok.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Metropolis)
    if someone has an STD, i dont care how hot the girl is- i just see a walking STD
    Why the social stigma with STD's? Anyone can have one provided they have sex - protection isn't 100% effective, added in the fact that in a trusted relationship one person may cheat and catch one.
    Not everybody with an STD is a walking skank. But I agree with the point that OP should have told the guy he had something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tw1x)
    Why the social stigma with STD's? Anyone can have one provided they have sex - protection isn't 100% effective, added in the fact that in a trusted relationship one person may cheat and catch one.
    Not everybody with an STD is a walking skank. But I agree with the point that OP should have told the guy he had something.
    You said it yourself. Condom has 2% failure rate. Hence 2% chance i will catch STD. Therfore, I see walking STD girl.

ReputationRep:
    I think you should go and sleep with him again.. and you definitely don't need a condom, because he's probably infertile thanks to you not telling him he had Chlamydia you thoughtless doot.

ReputationRep:
    You said it yourself. Condom has 2% failure rate. Hence 2% chance i will catch STD. Therfore, I see walking STD girl.
    So because you're lucky enough to fall into that 2% failure rate, everyone else who has is a walking STD girl? Grow up.

ReputationRep:
    You are seriously an idiot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tw1x)
    So because you're lucky enough to fall into that 2% failure rate, everyone else who has is a walking STD girl? Grow up.
    Haha, ok go have sex with infected people and gamble with your 2% chance.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, ok go have sex with infected people and gamble with your 2% chance.
    We're not talking about me. My point being anybody who is sexually active can catch an STD so maybe stop looking down your nose at those who are unlucky enough to catch one. It's pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    You people give us welsh a bad name.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tw1x)
    We're not talking about me. My point being anybody who is sexually active can catch an STD so maybe stop looking down your nose at those who are unlucky enough to catch one. It's pathetic.
    What are you talking about? I said I have no urge to have sex with someone with an STD. Go re-read, and stop calling me pathetic, it's pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    There's this crazy new invention called a condom, i hear if a guy puts one over his penis (sounds crazy?!) it can help stop sti's

ReputationRep:
    What are you talking about? I said I have no urge to have sex with someone with an STD. Go re-read, and stop calling me pathetic, it's pathetic.
    How can you prove everyone you have sex with hasn't got an STD then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tw1x)
    How can you prove everyone you have sex with hasn't got an STD then?
    I can't. But if i knew they had an STD beforehand, i wouldn't want to sleep with them, hence my post.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Welshie)
    I met a guy a year ago on Student BrakeAway when we were road tripping accross europe, anyway I ended up with him one of the drunken nights and caught Chlamydia, i never mentioned it to him I just got it zapped, but hav kept in touch, this year he has invited me to come on his team for the same event ... drinking and partying for a whole week can I trust myselkf with th sort of prson who carries around chlamydia ... he might hav something worse now, or still hav it ... i know his intentions are for a 'fun' week ... I really want to go, he knows i havent got plans, but im just not sure ... itsd a bit of a hectic event and am not great when drunk

You're an idiot.

That is all.

ReputationRep:
    thanks for the feedback everyone, some food for thought ... thanks for the people with some supportive comments, not so much for random abuse x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    So h gave you an STD and now you are worried you won't be able to control yourself and will have sex with him again?
    ^this exactly!

What the hell op, you mad!

ReputationRep:
    You sound like a **** so go for it! The worst you can get is HIV!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 16, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.