Turn on thread page Beta

How long would you expect a guy to last? watch

ReputationRep:
    kk

ReputationRep:
    I dunno bout other guys but my first time made me realise how bad ****ing is for maintaining a constant strong erection whilst screwing. You're not used to the feeling and when you're going to *** its a surprise.

ReputationRep:
    Me, well first time ever was a few moments - well alright prob seconds ! Normally depending what we are up to, say 15-20 minutes, stop start and getting each other on the edge of cumming we can go for an hour. Second time in a row and when I have been on the beer seams to take for ever !

ReputationRep:
    Each guy is different, clearly first time is going to be short, and it'll get longer with more experience.

But if you're asking it on TSR it clearly won't be long enough for you.

ReputationRep:
    The second time in a row will obviously last longer.

I don't really have expectations - anywhere between 5 minutes and 30 minutes would do me wonderfully.
    Nothing too extreme (my ex once lasted for 4 hours. I swear I couldn't walk properly for a day or two, we had so much sex ).

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 12, 2011
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.