Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

will anything ever happen? watch

Announcements

So i met this girl about a month ago, initially it was me doing all the texting, and since I then i have been out with her twice. However, although the first meeting went great, the second time I sort of jumped into everything and asked her if she wanted a relationship, she said no as i didnt know her well enough.

So, then I tried to fix the problem and said due to exams we should remain friends. But now she has started texting me more and initiating text, does this mean she feels more comfortable around me?

we're going out to revise on friday, should I just continue being her friend in hope that someday she will like me/

CLIFFS:
    i get girls number
    she doesnt ever text first
    i go out with her twice, second time i say i like her and want relationship
    she says no
    she starts texting me first
    tell her we should be friends
    she agrees
    revising together on fri

mission failed, captain?

ReputationRep:
    you came on way to strong, no wonder she said no then.

when you meet up, flirt a bit and make a move, if she pulls back then just let your dreams with her die.

ReputationRep:
    You ****ed it up in the begining however the fact that she started texted is a good sign. Just go with it and don't **** it up.

P.S.: cliff notes are supposed to be significatively smaller than the text.

ReputationRep:
    What do you want us to say?

You ****ed it up once but now she is sending the right signals its up to you to do anything...

ReputationRep:
    Ask her out again. Something casual. Because you don't want to end up in the friendzone.

(Original post by Mad4footie)
    Ask her out again. Something casual. Because you don't want to end up in the friendzone.
    her best friend told me to friend zone her as she's a girl who takes time to open up to another guys... so thats what I did.

ReputationRep:
    You ****ed up.

Now she's leading you on for an ego boost.

Sucks to be you.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 11, 2011
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.