Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure if I like them or not, part of me says the loose fitting ones look nice, but the other part is contemplating how on earth one pees on a night out while wearing one?
    Are they even still in fashion this season? I've not got a clue - but nor do I really care too much

Does anyone have any suggestions for a good playsuit? I think the looser the better really, as my legs are fairly good but my lil potbelly could do with coverage!

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Personally, as the name connotes, they look like something you'd dress a toddler in.

ReputationRep:
    i think play suits should be left to those who are thin and tall, if your carrying any extra weight anywere they dont fit right, or are baggy on the bum or what ever and generaly look unflattering.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Some can be great, I prefer the playsuits with wider legs so they look more like a dress just give better coverage while sat down

However I don't own one, as peeing on a night out would kill me!

ReputationRep:
    well i like playsuits that are attatched with shorts like this: http://www.accessorize.com/content/e...721399_F_M.jpg

the full length ones only look good on really tall people

ReputationRep:
    I own a couple of the short ones. They look pretty nice Im not tall or skinny either..

When you go for a wee, just slip the thing off your shoulders and down your legs! Takes 5 seconds!

ReputationRep:
    I love them as I think that they're really flattering on my figure. All the ones I own look like dresses but are nightmares to wear on nights out as toilet trips are annoying; too many buttons to handle whilst drunk...!

ReputationRep:
    Yay...until you need to pee.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    However I don't own one, as peeing on a night out would kill me!
    (Original post by .Scout.)
    are nightmares to wear on nights out as toilet trips are annoying; too many buttons to handle whilst drunk...!
    (Original post by gossipgirl03)
    Yay...until you need to pee.
    Solutioned.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Blueflare)
    Solutioned.
    But you'd have to carry it around with you for rest of night all peed on :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blueflare)
    Solutioned.

Not gonna lie, these things are gold at festivals

ReputationRep:
    i love playsuits and i'm no where slim/tall.....as long as your toned i.e. a somewhat flat tummy ...minimal side handles should be fine

ReputationRep:
    I love them!although I've got a really long back and find some of them look too short :/

ReputationRep:
    I like the short ones, look lovely for summer...i'm not sure about the long length ones.

You can wear them with tights too.

I want one with long sleeves like:

ReputationRep:
    It depends.

ReputationRep:
    It really depends on the girl who is wearing it as some girls shouldn't be wearing them whereas on other girls they look really good, I think playsuits are quite nice. I think you might be alright with wearing one, if you posted pics then would be easier to tell whether you would suit wearing a playsuit or not. If you go for it and buy one then you could wear a bodysuit underneath it which would be really good and also you say you have a "lil potbelly" which wearing a bodysuit would help with making that dissappear

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazyunicorn133)
    I'm not sure if I like them or not, part of me says the loose fitting ones look nice, but the other part is contemplating how on earth one pees on a night out while wearing one?
    Are they even still in fashion this season? I've not got a clue - but nor do I really care too much

Does anyone have any suggestions for a good playsuit? I think the looser the better really, as my legs are fairly good but my lil potbelly could do with coverage!

Thanks
    Bolded part - it's the hardest thing in the world, especially once you've had a few!
    I personally love them, though for my figure I prefer the ones that nip you in round the waist, then get looser round the legs.

ReputationRep:
    Having a long body I struggle to find ones that don't look utterly ridiculous.

I would prefer a version with longer legs-like culottes but not found one yet...hmmm....

Slim petite girls & tall leggy girls look the 'best' but they are a bit of fun to wear eh?

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the playsuit. I have a Diesel one that fits really well and can be worn for most casual occasions with tights and looks like a minidress.

Some are not well cut e.g. Therapy at House of Fraser

And not hard to pee at all.

ReputationRep:
    I only like that have the shorts attached to them. They can look great in the summer.

I'm not a fan of the long ones though. Well they don't flatter my body type at all. On some people they can look good.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2011

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.