Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Greatest Serial Killer of all time? watch

ReputationRep:
    'God'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by siwelmail)
    Only cause you can't list any others w/o google.
    John Wayne Gacy, Fred and Rose West, Jack the Stripper, Yorkshire Ripper, Steve Wright, Ian Brady.

Just from memory, and I'm on my way out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AverageJoe92)
    John Wayne Gacy, Fred and Rose West, Jack the Stripper, Yorkshire Ripper, Steve Wright, Ian Brady.

Just from memory, and I'm on my way out.
    Click here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jebbyxx)
    Jeffrey Dahmer could possibly be the worst. He drilled holes in the victims heads while they were still alive and once they were dead had sex with their corpses. Once he had finished with the bodies he chopped some bits of their bodies to make into objects or eat (he kept heads of his victims in the fridges) and then put their bodies in a large container of acid for it to be broken down. He would then pour the 'sludge like' mixture down the toilet. I remember seeing a documentary about him and seeing some of the family members of the victims in court broke my heart

There was also a story of a 14 year old victim who managed to escape and get the police. However, Dahmer told the police that they were a couple and it was just a domestic incident which they believed. Dahmer took the victim back to his apartment and killed him. Its so sad, if the police had of done their job that poor boy would still be here today and it could have saved a lot more people from being tortured and killed if they had of checked Dahmer's apartment.

I read the police went to his apartment and reported "a strange odour" but didn't do anything about it, the odour was the smell of rotting corpses, morons.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by siwelmail)
    Click here
    haha, love it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AverageJoe92)
    haha, love it
    good stuff heh?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.